{Chapter 5}

"That's a wrap for today. Well done everyone brilliant." Joss sad into his microphone so everyone could hear. Marylin made her way to her dressing room only to be tapped on the shoulder. It was Chris Evans, "Hey Chris." Marylin smiled. "Could I talk to you? In private?" He asked. "Sure." she said walking into her dressing room and closing the door, "so what would you like to talk about?" "The kiss the other night. Did it mean anything?" He asked. "I don't know?" She shrugged. "Would you like it to?" She shrugged again, "would you?" Chris took hold of her hands snd looked into her eyes, "I though your eyes were brown?" He looked confused.

"Oh yeah wait a minute." she turned taking out the contact lenses, "there." she turned back. "I was wondering would you like to go out tonight?" "Sure." "What about your dad?" "He'll be fine with it." she reached up a placed a kissed on his cheek. "I'll pick you up at 7." he smiled. "Can't wait." she smiled.

*

*

*

"Dad you've been nominated to do the ice bucket challenge." Marylin said showing him who nominated him, "can I pour it over you?" "Sure." he smiled, "let me change." Marylin grabbed a bucket filling it with water and then poured in some ice. She carefully took it out in the garden and placed it down, "Maria can you record?" "Yeah sure." she smiled taking the camera. "Ready?" She asked. They both nodded. "Hello my name is Tom Hiddleston and I'm here accepting the ALS ice bucket challenge." he smiled at Marylin. She stepped up into a chair and poured it all over him. He wiped his face and continued, "now I nominate, Benedict Cumberbatch, Luke Evans and Helena Bonham Carter. You have 24 hours."

"Well done you took it like a boss." Marylin high fived her dad. "Aw look you've been nominated." Tom held up to see it was Amelia who nominated her. She sighed, "I'll go change." she ran up stairs putting on a vest top and leggings. "Ready?" Maria asked. "Ready." Marylin smiled, "Hey I have been nominated by Amelia Rose to do the ice bucket challenge. Thanks Amelia." she put her thumb up. Tom smiled picking up the bucket and pouring it over her. "Gosh that's cold." she said wiping her face, "I now nominate Katie Marshall, Georgia Ward and Maisie Stone. You have 24 hours." Maria wrapped her in a towel rubbing her back. "Hey hold on." Marylin said to her dad, "That bucket is bigger than yours." she crossed her arms. "Love you." he smiled running inside. "I'm gonna get him." Marylin ran in after him.

*

*

*

"Dad!" Marylin called from the living room. "Yes?" he came in with a cup of tea. "Can I go out tonight with Chris?" "What on a date?" He rose a brow. "No as friends." "Sure why not." he smiled placing his cup down and kissing her forehead. "Thanks." she kissed his cheek running up stairs to find something to wear. She rooted around her wardrobe until she found what she was going to wear. She decided to wear a cream bandeau jumpsuit, a pair of white chunky platform barely there sandals, with a cream textured jersey blazer and to finish it with a cream colour block winged tote bag. She put on some make up and lipstick. She straightened her hair and fringe.

When she finished she went down stairs just in time as Chris knocked on the door. "Hi." she smiled. "Wow you look beautiful." he looked at her head to toe. "Dad I'm going now!" She called. "Alright, wow I thought you were going out just as friends." Tom stopped in the living room door way. "We are now bye." she kissed his check and left. Tom laughed as he went back in enjoying his TV show.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she looked out to see fields. "It's a surprise." he smiled. When the car stopped Chris ran out to the other side and opened her door. "Thank you." she smiled stepping out, "where are we?" She asked. "It's a surprise now put this on." he handed her a blind fold. She laughed putting it on. Chris walked behind holding her waist and guiding her. "Make sure I don't fall." "I promise." he whispered. When they came to a hold she felt him let go of her waist making her panic. "Chris?" She called.

Then he pulled of her blind fold, "You panicked didn't you." he smiled. "I through you left me." "I would never do that." he laughed. She smiled looking in his eyes then his lips. Leaning up kissing him softly. He placed his hands on her waist pulling her closer deeping the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his kneck. It had lasted 20 seconds when Chris pulled away, "this isnt right." "What? Why isn't it?" She asked. "I'm your dad's friend, he won't let this happen. Look Marylin I'm gonna break your heart and I don't want to. I don't want to ruin my friendship with your dad nither. He will kill me." "What? Chris he won't. You won't. I love you." she placed her hand on his cheek.

"I love you too but I can't what if I do? Your heart is so beautiful I don't want to break it." "Oh Chris you are so sweet." she laughed. "I'm sorry." he took her hand of. "So you brought me here to tell me that?" She questioned. Chris looked to the floor not knowing what to say. "Chris. Please."

*

*

*

"Marylin is that you?" Her dad called from the living room. "Yeah I'm gonna go to bed. I'm exhausted." she lied. "Okay good night." "Good night." she grabbed hold of Chris's hand running upstairs. As soon as the door shut he pushed her up agaist the door kissing her passionately. "Shh.." she placed her finger on his lips. She heard the sound of foot steps coming up the stairs, "Hide." she pushed Chris into her wardrobe. "Darling? Are you okay?" Tom lightly knocked on the door. She opened the door letting him in, "I'm fine." she smiled reassuringly. "I though I heard something bang on the door?" "No I never heard anything." she lied.

"So how did it go?" He asked sitting at her dresser. "It was fun." "What did you do? Where did you go?" "Oh we went to a new club that opened today." "Name?" "Um, Club NY." she made up. "You don't seem quit sure." he got up walking over to her, "you bettter not of Foundued." "Foundued? No we're friends nothing more nothing less." Her dad started to laughed, "you are so easy to wind up." "Shut up. I'm tired so can you leave please." she guestered to the door. "Alright get some rest we have to be on set early tomorrow." he kissed her forehead, "good night." "Night." she smiled.

When he left Marylin opened the wardrobe to see Chris also laughing. "What?" He got out kissing her softly. "Did you just hear my dad? He just made a Captain America reference and also we have to be on set early tomorrow." "Calm down. I'll be out by then." he smiled kissing her again.