"Is Jin really dating that girl?"
"I didn't even know her name and now she's all people are talking about."

Jin noticed and then he placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

My heart started beating so fast and I am not sure if he noticed that but he said, "I made an announcement on twitter saying you are my girlfriend." I nodded and class started.

Then the teacher announced, "Just so you know now next week we will doing partner projects! So please don't be absent." Then I heard Jin sighing.

"Anything wrong?" I asked and he looked at me, "It's just next week I have to go to London with my family."

I nodded and asked him, "So what about me and my leg?" Then he smiled at me, "You have two options: come with me or be home alone and my driver will drive you."

I thought about it a little and I didn't want to be a burden to his family so I went with the second choice.

"If you say so." Jin said looking down.

"But one thing! Don't bring any girls home." I started laughing.

Then he smiled at me, "What if I do?"

Then I raised my eyebrow, "I will break up with you."

Then he kissed my cheek, "You jealous babygirl?"

I stood there frozen and started blushing.

Then classed ended and we went back home.

~time skip to next week~

I woke up and got ready, I was sad Jin was leaving today. Who's going to cook me food and take care of me?

Okay and I guess I also like him a little bit. But not that much, I hope.

I got out of my room and Jin was still in his room so I slowly went upstairs to wake him up.

"He's going to be late for his flight!" I thought.

When I got in he was sleeping peacefully and I stood there admiring him for a minute.

Then I felt a hand grab me and pull me on the bed.

"I am going to miss you Soomin!" Then he hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

"Yea I would miss me too." Then he smacked my forehead, "I still don't know why you didn't want to go with me!"

Then I said, "I don't want to miss the big project. Not everyone is rich and can lack off at school."

Then he held my hand tightly, "Don't cheat on me while I'm gone!"

Then I smiled, "No promises."

Then I started trying to run for my life with my crutches while Jin was getting up.

"Yah! Come here!" He said walking towards me.

Then I started walking faster but he caught up to me.

"I don't even have to run to catch you." He said laughing.

Then he back-hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I love you Soomin." Then I froze and then he came in front of me.

"Would you like to be my real girlfriend?" Then I blushed, "I'll think about it."

Then he squinted his eyes, "What do you have to think about?"

"I don't know, what if I meet someone while your gone?" I started teasing him.

Then he came close to me and our lips were two inches apart.

"If you meet someone when I'm gone, I will kill you."

Then he came closer to me and kissed me. His lips were soft and sweet. I started having a butterfly party in my stomach.

Then I kissed him back, my feelings started getting out and I couldn't stop them.

Then he stepped back, "Well, so that's a yes?"

"I guess." I said smiling and looking down.

Then he carried me downstairs and we ate breakfast.

Then he got his bags and was heading out, "Bye babygirl!" He said smiling at me which made me blush and I waved back.

Then I got ready to go to school.

I still went in a limousine as Jin went on a taxi to the airport.

It was really boring to be there alone without Jin. But I had to get used to it, he travels a lot.

I got to class and the teacher had posted who the partners will be.

When I saw who it was I am almost had a heart attack.