Chapter -34-Ethan

Start from the beginning

I nod.

Damn, my eyes don't leave the movement of her body as she purposely moves around me to wake that animal inside. I know she will push me away if I pounce on her for a bite. I resist the temptation and try to concentrate on her eyes when she opens her leg standing before me.

She clicks her tongue and shakes her head knowingly of my appreciable amount of control at this moment.

"We will see until when." She says walking away from me letting her have a proper torturous view of her fine fucking ass.

"Oh baby, I can play along with whole damn good," I whisper, almost to comfort myself.

I stare at the door waiting for it pop open. I desperately want to see at what lengths angel is willing to go to excite me and beg her or will she yield herself?

My mind is propping all the possibilities and up for the adventure when I get out of my dreamland due to my phone. It's Grace.

"Grace," I say picking up the phone. I am all set to the words I will say to her.

Is your honeymoon still on, honey?"

"Yes, and it's a never-ending to your dismay. What do you want?"

"Wanted to remind you of the deal that we had."

"Amm..let me think. Well, I quit. The deal is revoked. Goodbye, mother." I scoff.

"I guess I will have to remind you of the consequences. " She threatens.

"I would rather you think of fucking your freaking fucking frantic son of a bitch, respected Mr. Nicole Ellsworth, Grace. You are so into me that you have forgotten of him to take care of." I smirk.

Damn, I have caught the cat.

"Mind your fucking tongue, pretty boy. Or your lovely wife will know your fucking secret."

I am literally threatened at this but I don't show.

"I don't know. I was trying to play well. But I think meeting you the same fate that Angel's parents had to just because they crossed me, seems a pretty good idea to this pretty boy. Or wait, Nicole is all alone in asylum away from his mother what if she gets a call from the asylum that her son hung himself in the ceiling. Or jumped put of the window? No, choked on his own saliva maybe?"

"You fucking bastard."

"Well, I am a legitimate Ellsworth. I am not sure if Nicole was a legitimate Callahan earlier before he tuned to Ellsworth." I keep throwing at her.

"Meet you at the official meeting now. Then I will talk to your lovely wife to your dismay." She haste.

"Oh, I know. Angel will have to see you due to the deal. This was all to let you know that I am done playing nice. "

She hangs up on me. I am all in now. If she comes between me and Angel, she is a goner. If I have to lose the grip, to have the solace with Angel I am ready for another unforgivable sin. May God punish me as he likes, I never see a point in fearing a thing that I don't see. Angel is before my eyes and I pretty believe her to be my goddess.

Let Grace be ungraceful this time, it will last for her.

"What is it?" A faint voice enters my ear and I look at Angel's worrying eyes.

I smile at her. She shouldn't, Grace is entitled to that.

"Nothing," I say as I pull her into me and kiss her lips.

"I had been calling you and you were thinking deeply. What is it, Ethan?"
She asks me breaking the kiss.

"Nothing, baby. " I say taking in her body wrapped in a bathrobe.

"We still haven't talked about the moment you were indifferent in ropeway. I gave you enough time, now I want ulu to tell me." She reminds me.

How she reaches such details?

I didn't let her see that. I was so silent to show my remorse and pain in the cabin. It just hit my facade.

"About what moment?" I ask.

"You color of the face has changed again, Ethan. Don't act with me. If you don't want to talk, why not be freaking plain about it?"She says disappointingly.

" I will just go and dress up so we can head out for breakfast, okay?" She says and kisses me without smiling a bit.

I want to tell her how bad experiences I have in that but I can't cater to the strength. And I realize again that I don't trust Angel with it. Yet.

I wait for her to come out of the closet. When she comes out, I take a good at her good choice of dressing. Her skirt is beautiful till her knee and I am happy none else will get to gaze at her beauty. Just like that, she has picked a half-moon neckline. Simple yet sexy.

"You are so sexy, love." I almost run to grab on her.

She props her arm on my chest.

"Remember my plan? One foot away." She says quite seriously. It's not the plan, it's my silence about the thing that she wants to talk about. Not everyone has a cool and loving parent. Neither angel nor I had that. She is open about it but I can't. I have never let that thing affect me, it's too bad that suddenly Angel is making me feel vulnerable about it.

"So you say," I say and hold her and walk with a distance. She doesn't say much but grunts all the way to the restaurant. We order separately unlike other times and munch on it silently.

It's fucking irritating. I thought everything was cool. Probably it's Grace.

"Angel," I call her. My voice pretty commanding and so not particularly right for the moment.

She put her cutlery down and groan. Fuck, she is angry now.

"Angel." I try a soothing voice.

"Yeah, it contrasts to how rude you were just a second ago. " She taunts. I can't believe I am mad at her behavior right now. I control my anger.

"Alright, sorry. I just-"

"Oh, don't be that, Ethan. Just talk to me openly. " She almost yells catching a lot of attention.

"Now you are getting on my nerves," I say.

"And how about you are hiding something from me. Whenever I am not around I find you taking over the phone. I can see, Ethan. I can feel. Today you have got on my nerves." She yells at me taking me off guard.

"Okay, I will tell you what was wrong with me in ropeway. Will you please calm down?" I hold her hand.

"No. It's always like a business deal with you, isn't it? Just because I pointed out that I am aware of some secret bigger picture, you are trying to throw in a bit at me to distract. " She challenges me with her eyes and I am a goner.

"Angel, it's my father. Sometimes to teach me lessons he would punish me. Once on a trip to Island, we were in a helicopter, I must have done something that my father opened the window and threatened me he would throw me out. Somehow it stuck in my childhood brain and even now I can't take that out however I try. I know he wouldn't have done and he was just trying to discipline me but I didn't understand that then. So it's still.." Fucking scary.

" I am sorry." She says instantly and sits on the empty chair adjacent to me.

It is fucking embarrassing.

"You don't have to be sorry," I say. She leans on my shoulder and whisper.

"Sometimes you don't have to be all man that you try to be, Ethan. Trust me you are my savior and I want to be that to you too. You are my man and you are so strong. Telling me these wouldn't change that. "

I didn't expect that and it crushes me that Angel would come up like that at me. I want to hug her back and tell her how happy I am with her but I am so silent and paralyzed right now in her embrace.

"I love you, Ethan."

---

Please let me how do you like it.
Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this book.

Love you. 🤩