Chapter-8- Angelina

Chapter -8

🔷

Everything about him was a bad idea!

🔷

Angelina

I slowly walk to the main door of the big mansion after a man dressed in black open the car door for me. After having my scheduled coffee with my new friend, I went home to do some change before hopping back on the car to his mansion.

I remember dancing all the way to his bedroom just four years ago. It seemed yesterday to me. Now my emotions are different and incomparable. That time I ran as I was aching to see him and have him and now I am not aching to see him but to know what he is doing with that woman. I want to know about her. Why did he choose her after me?

I deny the part where I really want to see him.

"Mam, please seat yourself, Mr. Ellsworth will be here soon." His man says before leaving me all to myself.

I look around to find there has been no change in the paint of the wall or the painting. Even the placement of furniture is the same. Not an inch.

I remember because I placed them and ordered him to not change it without permission.

I laugh as I hear myself saying that I was marring after college. How stupid of me!

Standing up, I make my way to the painting he and I bought on the art show that he was hell-bent on attending. I didn't like that but later he compensated it well. With good and hot...

I close my eyes and exhale the sudden outbreak. Coming here is a bad idea. Really, really bad.

I reach the table take my bag and run out. But before I could cross the door, I am summoned by his husky voice.

"Angelina. "

I turn around and look at him in the eye. And then a little down. He is wearing a white button-down shirt with three buttons open revealing the little of his chest hair. Half shaven. His hair messed up and I know why.

Just a little more down I find blue denim with the shirt carelessly tucked in. And I resist to go down more and look back up where I started.

Shit.

He has taught me to do that and his smile reveals the amusement in his eyes. He walks down the stairs, very subtle and slow. It is really hard and torturous.

I walk to the sofa again and seat myself to avoid giving him anymore chance to muse himself.

He comes and sits just across me with putting his one arm on the handle if the chair and another one on his thigh open. His stature wide a bit relax. He just stares me and runs his hand over his hair messing it more up. And I like it. While I? I dint know what I am doing. Hope not making fool of myself.

I clear my throat and he still just stare me and say nothing. Maybe I am incapable to read the meaning behind the stare and a slight smile.

I remember how angry I had acted to him for these years when he followed and now? What's happening to me. Am I playing the game he put me in?
No way I will break.