Chapter - 22-Angelina

Chapter - 22

The Mysterious Man!
Arthur Roman.

Angelina

"Did he mention the meeting with Gracia Ellsworth before departing?" Ryan ask me again for the third time to annoy me some more.

I have a lot going on in my head.
Ethan's strange behavior today.

Is that his plan again?

It didn't seem that. Anyway but the idea of me thinking like this is stupid.

" Ryan I told you already. Don't make the same question for me. He just said if I don't want to be near him than I can leave. So I left before he or even, I change my mind. I didn't care to ask him anything at that moment. He was acting differently. My thought process got different, the kind which usually had me make stupid decisions. So I just came to you. That's it. "

I exhale heavily in irritation.

" Calm down. " He says.

Great!

" Oh yes, I am. Very calm. "

The car stop and Ryan bore his eyes into me. We are meeting his ally, Arthur Roman.

" What? "

" Nothing," he says and stares me for more minutes than get down the car. I open the door for myself while Ryan just walks fast to mark the gentleman's attitude by extending his arm for me to hold.

I do. A smile creeps in my face and he acknowledges it. We enter the hotel and go to the receptionist.

" We are here to visit Arthur Roman. He is in your penthouse. We are on the list. I am Ryan Remiraz and she is Angelina Hawthorne."

" Yes, Mr. Roman notified about his guest. But please let me check the list, sir."

Ryan nodded.

Arthur seems rich and powerful seeing the way receptionist knows the orders by him discreetly and is making sure to check the lost to avoid discrepancy.

After a few seconds he says," Mr. Remiraz you are on the list but Miss. Hawthorne isn't. So she can't go in the house."

"Please, recheck. Arthur knows I was to have a companion."

"Sir the name listed is Miranda assigned as your girlfriend."

Wow.

Ryan looks at me and smiles, "He doesn't know we broke up. And I didn't know he thought I was making him meet her not you. I will call him now."

I just nod and smile at him. He calls Arthur giving him short notice of the issue.

Within another minute we are taken to the elevator to the penthouse.

Now I am nervous. Our conversation in the morning starts to play and I feel what I should then.

Ryan murdered someone.