Chapter Five

Chapter Five

She has fire in her eyes and I love to play with it!

Ethan Ellsworth

Song Suggestion : Imprint by Zayn

She take the design papers and head to her cabin to work on it. I watch her strut away from me in anger.

As she reach the door, I call, "Angel!" and she turn exasperatedly.

" Lunch with me? " I say softly.

She sweet grunt and with her flaring nose, disappear. I smile as her angry face cross my head followed by several unintended sexy looks.

I press my lips hard and after all these years feel those soft lips into mine rhythmically with the tune inside her house.

I could remember her small and flimsy night dress covered in dirt from one side- maybe she got it while sneaking out of her house to meet me, but from what? I wonder- and her daisy eyes and sober eyes.

That little girl who was afraid of being caught by her father for meeting a man outside her house, stammered and asked me to get out. There wasn't the kind of anger she hold now. She was just afraid for whatever reason. Her eyes doesn't sparkle on seeing me.

And now, they only hold rage and fire and I love to play with it.

I smirk.

Drumming the table, I celebrate my darling being near me and get back to my work.

Taking the file I look through it searching for something else though which isn't in it. My head is wandering elsewhere even though my eyes is sending signal to my brain enough to read it but not process.

What is it?

I guess I know.  The challenge.

If anything that could divert me, rake my head and push me to think is challenge. And the lady a minute ago challenged me. Too bad.

Upon realisation it isn't easy to put my brain back together so I pick up my keys and strut straight to her office.

I stand outside it embracing the moment of watching her engrossed in her laptop and sexily playing pen on her lips.

This is it.

Get your proper place little non living creature. It belong to me.

I smirk at the thought and open the door wide. She look up, shock clear in her eyes which vanish in millisecond changing to wrath. Yes, wrath. Apparently I love it.

She grit her teeth before closing her eyes for a moment to probably compose herself ,and while she does that I stand and smile at the spectacular before me.

"What do you want? " She growled thundering my stoned heart.

I approach to her and as I began, "Angel," she cut me off.