Chapter - 24- Angelina

Chapter - 24

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

When you think you can run away from issues, you are lying to yourself!

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Angelina

🔹

"I don't understand," I say.

Arthur clears his throat and smile looking downward. It's a kind that says I am dimwit. I ignore considering the amount of respect and love Ryan has for him.

I form his fragmented words again in my head that really didn't make any sense to me. What I am clear about is Arthur doesn't like me a salt grain bit.

"The crown has a weight to lose, can you?"

It doesn't make sense.

I look at him and just wait for his response. His stare gets so raw and strict. I lose control.

Should I talk to Rayn about it?

"Let me be very clear about it. I took you one to understand things. "

I roll my anger under my sleeves.

"I think so," I say.

He laughs before beginning.

"Ryan. He is my friend and my brother. You might think we didn't know of our where beings these years. But I had a track of him until I found out the time to be revealed to him. It's just a coincidence that the time is when he is dating a woman like yourselves and is resorting to my help for your grievances. It was very hard to digest knowing it wasn't Miranda, the woman who was unattainable but you that day. It would have been easy to get her out with a caliber like hers. "

He takes a break to let his intention sink in me. He does not want me around Ryan. And Ryan does not know this intention of his friend.

Why did he allow us to come to Paris in the first place if he had that in his mind?

What did he think of me?

I just stand up because I know hammering him won't go well with me. He always has this calm and commanding aura.

"You must sit down. Ryan is out to complete the important affair." He says.

I look at him with the glaot that is far more than what I felt for Ethan. I can't imagine I would ever hate someone more than Ethan. Maybe because Arthur has been treating me like shit just the moment I set my foot on his private jet for Paris. His ways have changed.

"Why did you let me come with him in Paris then if you wish to throw away his woman?" I ask.

"I didn't say I want to throw you away, did I?"

Really?

I affirm I hate him more.

If not, why did he intentionally dropped a wine glass on me in the plane when a file came to Ryan for discussion?

Why does he refrain from talking business and family matters in front of me?