Chapter Four

Chapter Four
➖➖➖➖➖➖

I Got What I wanted except Her!
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖

Ethan

The light blue balls are shinning bright but what is catching my eyes most are her light and innocent eyes and then the curves beneath covered with the light pink shirt and the blazer.

Slowly, she get up and strut towards the drawer at the end of the office forcing me to look at her top to toe. I know how much she hated it.

A light smirk cover my face and I lower my neck to hide it. This is the least I could do for now.

But could I ever forget her flawless skin and warmth that radiate off of her making me to lose my head?

I know I can't.

It's almost four years and still the face of the twenty year old innocent girl trying to look badass to maintain her standards and stardom of most beautiful and talented girl at her school never went away.

The way she flicked her hair and arched her small, plumpy lips when she talked to me that night is unforgettable.

The night in the club!

I enter the club with the intention to not get drunk but inspect it and lead up to private section through the stairs when I hear some vague, indistinct voices.

Here it is, the inspection started even when it didn't really start, I think quite disappointed.

" You.. You don't know me? Do you? No. I am going up there you Man in black! Stupidly... Big and bug.. Let me go! "

I turned and walk towards the stair to find a college girl throwing her hands and legs equivalent to her silly
in meaningful insulting mouth.

" What's wrong?" I growl at the boys.

The fight of the girl stopped as she look at me, smiling and then pouting at me. She swing side to side and give me a look and I had to look back at her to return the appraisal she carried in her eyes for me. Well my appraisal was sure different and discreet than hers.

I never attended the college girl before and this one is not only a college but different. If not this was the case, the last part I would have allowed her up if that's what she wishes but.

I think for a while again considering my rules and it clearly was not to eye on a insensible and reckless college girl because I just get clear to kick away the rule.

" Let her in! " I say and gesture her to come up.

Oh no!

I see the childish glint of achievement in her eyes. That's why I made the rule in the first place. What a girl still in her kid avatar could do!

I scoffed at myself and walk towards my office thinking about the next days busy schedule.

Clank!

I hear the sound of two materials colliding to make another sound than the music on the dance floor and of course, one of the material is the drunk girl behind.

Looking back at her in her four, she mumble unclear.

".... I am okay. No help! "

I walk to her smiling and raising her up, lead her to the office. She leaned into me and hummed the music playing down.