Chapter One

Chapter - 1

My Life
➖➖➖➖

Angelina ➖➖➖➖

Angelina
➖➖➖➖

Six months ago from now

Gear up!

With life.

Take a deep breath, exhale it out slowly, smiling as if nothing is wrong in the world. That's most a girl with a younger wasted brother could do to lead a life or survive basically, hoping that one day I would say 'I lived it' and see my brother smiling at me taking his life to be a normal one.

But no that's far away, and things that we went through can't be brought  back to normal even if we desperately want it too because you can't bring back the dead.

And the dead matter to us. They were my parents. I don't even want to remember their tragic death that day. I wonder how I even survived it.

It's been three years but the sight of my spoiled brother reminds me of them each day. I am not a good sister. I can't take care of my own brother and it hurts a lot.

I hope I move on and live my life. Maybe a new person in my doomed life might add colours but I have got so alien to feel for any.

Overall I am the boring person ever.

You don't want to meet me.

And if I ever come near to you, I will talk to you negatively so either you will become like me or run away faster.

But I wasn't this before my parents died. I was cool, popular at school and college and everyone's gem because I was happy and I had nothing to worry except for what clothes to wear on the next ball or parties, or that the new girl joined the cheerleaders squad.

I am sounding like a whining teenage, I know.

But believe me you definitely want to meet that girl.

Sadly I am not that as I am a fully grown woman now.

I got my degree six months later my parents died. They weren't there to see me graduate. It sucks to remember it.

What sucks more is the fact that I killed my parents. No one says it and tries to console me but I know they are not here because of me.

I drove the car that day only to crash it into a tree. I lived but they died in the hospital bed.

Well now I am a twenty five years old, architect in a big firm 'Blue valley' and I have a presentation of my new design today.