new beginnings and story

hello BT readers! 

thank you so much for reaching this point of the book and hopefully liking it. i wrote this when i was so young, about 13-14 years old, and the fact that i'm still getting comments and messages about this story truly warms my heart. 

now don't get me wrong, i know it's SO CRINGE but hey i was young lol .

anyways i do have a sequel to BT but i took a break from writing it due to the fact that it needs some major rewriting and reconstruction. 

in the meantime...

i've recently started a new book titled, "everlasting", and it would mean the world to me if you guys would give it a chance and check it out for me! the external link is attached and i'll also attach the brief summary as well. 

it's filled with new characters, new settings, and a new style of writing since i'm older now and not basing things off of typical cliches i see in books or show lmao. 

thank you all again for the love and support, i appreciate it so much and hopefully i'll see you guys in my new book, "everlasting", thank you!

Until next time, 

-queenfreakco 

"EVERLASTING" SUMMARY: 

Weddings are supposed to be fun - especially if it's the wedding of your best friend. 

Mia was the biggest sucker for love for the past 8 years. She had a flawless boyfriend, who proposed to her when they were both just 22 years old, and was convinced that she was ready to spend eternity with the love of her life.

Her life was so consistent, everything fell into its rightful place. Until her then fiance, packed all his things, and moved out of the city without a note or even a goodbye.

Now, Mia is stuck attempting to mend a broken heart, while trying to be the best maid of honor she's capable of being for her best friend's wedding.

Instead of feeling enthusiastic and excited for her friend, Mia is constantly frustrated with the fact that she has to surround herself with what could of been her dream day. And it doesn't help that the best man of the wedding, Mason, is a continuous nuisance towards her.

Mia had to figure out the hard way that most things in her life are temporary, but Mason might just be the only thing that's everlasting.