Chapter 32

[A/N]

READ THIS IT'LL HELP:

before reading this chapter, listen to these songs in any order once Jayce and Alex arrive to their destination, it'll definitely set the mood in this chapter:

music for this chapter:

Worldwide - Big Time Rush

Latch (acoustic) - Sam Smith

Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade

RIght Here, RIght Now - HSM 3

Mad World - Michael Andrews

A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

You and I - One Direction (duh)

human - Christina Perri

Never Say Never - The Fray

ALRIGHT ENJOY

-

The thing with surprises; I hate them.

Like for example, when I was 12, I had just gotten home from a trip from school. We camped out in the woods for the weekend, and I may or may not have gotten my first period on that trip, and I stained each and every one of my pairs of short, pants, any type of bottom I had. My teacher was a guy so he was no help, and the other girls in my class had tampons, which I didn't want since I did not want to stick a stick up my vagina. When we arrived back at school, my principal; a girl, saw my red stained jeans and handed me a box of jumbo maxi pads, saying that I should've been prepared. The box was literally the size of a big ass family sized chip bag - well not literally, but it was huge ok. It couldn't even fit in either of my bags, so I was forced to carry it around.

And worse comes to worse, that day was my birthday. So here I am, being dropped off at home by Colton's parents, who might I add were very delicate about my situation. I lugged my bags up the steps to my house, holding the box of pads in-between my arms and side, all while trying to unlock the front door to my pitch-black house. As soon as I walk through the door, the lights flicker on, and I get startled by a loud, "Surprise!"

Since I was scared, I dropped the box of pads and my bags on the ground in midst of seeing what was going on. Hanging in the room was a big ass banner saying, "Happy Birthday Alex!" And filling the room was every friend and family member I had. Including Colton, who probably snuck in through the back.

So yeah, practically everyone witness my blood stained pants, and jumbo box of maxi pads. And ladies and gentlemen, that is why I hate surprises.

The drive from the prison back to our town was quite long, almost an hour and a half. The sun had already set, and it was about 7 at night.

"You really irritate me with these surprises Jason," I grumbled from the passenger seat.

He huffed, "No need to full name me Alexandria. Besides, surprises are great."

"You obviously haven't heard the story of my 12th birthday." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked mockingly.

"Nothing," I replied.

We were going up a long, and familiar trail. We arrived at what looked like the end of the trail, and he parked the car along side with other vacant and parked cars.

"Canyon Point? So cliché Jayce," I joked.

"Not the way I do it." He replied with a mischievous grin.