☀️First☀️ [Munakata Ren](LEMON) ★

Start from the beginning

"You want us to leave?" Nozomu shouted and you chuckle, you open the door as you see Ren startled from his swings.

"(y/n)-chan? What are you doing here?" He stops as he let his wooden sword down and grab his towel, you went to his side and peck his cheeks

"Nothing, but I heard that you've been here weeks." You said as you take his towel and wipe the sweat around his face.

"Well, can I ask you something (y/n)-chan?" He ask as you look at him worried and confused.

"Yeah, of course." You said and nodded.

"Am I boring to you?" He ask as he look at you, you were taken aback from his question and chuckle at how serious he looks.

"Seriously Ren, if you're that boring, I wouldn't be your girlfriend and I'll leave you with random guy." You said and peck his lips. "You're not boring I love you Ren, but tell me why did you ask that?" You ask him.

He hesitated but held your hands. "Nozomu was teasing me and I know he didn't tell me exactly that I'm boring guy but I felt that I'm boring and I bore you because....." he trailed off as he blush furiously, embarrassed. "We didn't do it yet." He said.

As you blink at what he have said, you chuckle, making more embarrassed, you kiss his lips again, pushing more as you deepen the kiss. He pulled away and you smile at him. "Do you want to do it Ren?" You ask him as he panics. "Hey I won't force you but I want to know if you want it." You said.

He grip his hands on yours as he nodded in embarrassment, you chuckle as you pulled him out of the practice room and went to his room.

You lock it and let him sat on his bed and you followed. "Ren do you want me to start or you'll start it?" You ask as you clearly felt him nervous.

"Can we open the lights?" He said nervously and chuckle.

"Hmm, it's okay but let's leave the room like this." You said and chuckle. "Okay, I'll start for you, but if you feel you want to lead along the way then that's fine too." You said as he nodded in agreement.

You look at him directly as you lean in, pecking his lips gently but he kiss you deeply, holding your wrists as you deepen as well.

You lick his bottom lip, tugging it as you sense him panic a little. You pulled away as you chuckle. "It's alright Ren, why don't you try it now just put your tongue in if I open my mouth." You said.

"Okay then." He said as he move closer, he lean in and capture your lips again and this time he lick your bottom lip asking for permission. You open your lips, he snuck in his tongue as you swirl around with his, you moan in as you deepen the kiss, you push your tongue in his mouth as you explore his mouth.

He pulled away with a string of saliva connected, you rested your forehead on his own as you two trying to catch your breath.

"Do you know what to do next?" You ask as he nodded.

He peck your lips then move next to your neck, you move closely to him as he push you down, he started to unbutton your blouse as he decorate your neck with his hickeys. He undo your bra and toss away as he look up, his eyes clouded with lust as he took your mound with his mouth, you yelp as you rake your hand to his hair, gripping his arm for the other hand.

He fondle the other as your bud harden from his touch. You felt your wetness at your lower part, he put his knee between your legs as you rubbed it together with your legs.

You moan as he change to the other, your skirt and undies are still in the way, you groan as he bit your bud and suck it lick a baby. You moan and pant at the same time as you can't take it anymore. You pulled his head up as you kiss him.

"Take me now Ren, I'll be fine." You said as he nodded.

He remove his clothes and your remaining clothes. He look at you and nodded, but he panics, he didn't have that protection, and you chuckle. You push him on his back, you get your skirt as you pulled it out from the pocket, you open it and rolled it on his member making him blush from embarrassment.

You peck him again as you align his member to your entrance, you'd drench his member from your wetness as you slowly lower your body.

"Ahhh" Your eyes widen from his size as he impale his member in your cunt, you rested for a while to adjust from his size, rubbing his member with your insides as you pulled up and push him down again.

You bounce up and down on his as you started to adjust as to feel him getting bigger. He sat up, hugging you. You groan as you felt him deeper.

You groan as you push his face to your chest, he take your breast and as marking your skin all over your upper body with his love bites.

You push down to meet with his thrusts, you heard him groan as you tug his hair, you pulled him up and kiss him, snucking your tongue inside his mouth, you moan in his mouth as you felt the knot building inside your stomach.

"Ahh (y/n)-chan, I think I can't hold it amymore." He said as he groan, you were clenching his member, squeezing him with your muscles.

"Me too, ahh please, together Ren..." you said as he push you back he pound in you harder and faster as you groan. You hug him as you erupted, as you came from his member. He groan as you felt him twich and came in the condom., you shiver at the feeling as he prolong your orgasm.

You two rested with each other as you two whisper love with each other. You're to tired from this as you heard snicker behind the door. You groan in annoyance knowing its Nozomu, you heard Soshi scolded Nozomu and went away. You've just deal with him tomorrow.

You peck Ren on top of his head as you hug him. "Love you Ren." He mumbles as you chuckle. You drift in to sleep, resting your naked body with your adorable boyfriend.

👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾

A/N: and this is it and its so awkward haha just kidding!

Alright! Hope you like this and its smut again, i think I need to rest my perverted mind 😆😆

Anyways this is requested, thank you hope you like it, its lame I know... cuz its adorable Ren... 😆😆

See You Next Time!!