☀Haunted House☀ [Minazuki Rui x Reader] ★

"Good Morning! Rui, Ikkun." You greeted the duo, surprising the two.

"Ah (y/n)-chan good morning!" Iku greeted back.

"(y/n) good morning! What are you doing here?" Rui ask.

"Hmm, it's a surprise." You smile at him. "So what are you two doing?" You ask them as you saw them holding a piece of paper.

"Writing a wish on tanzaku." Rui said.

"Neh, will you write your wish on a tanzaku too?" Iku ask.

"Sure why not." You smile as he hand a paper.

"Hey!" Someone said as you look up to see Kai.

"Oh Kai-chan!" You greeted him.

"Good morning Kai-san!" Iku greeted him too.

"Ah (y/n)-chan good to see you." He said and you nodded happily. "Hey, it's unusual to see you two to wake up before me." He said.

Iku laugh as you giggle. "It's been a while since I've had to go out of town for filming, so I couldn't sleep." He said. "Oh will you write your wish on a tanzaku too? (y/n) join us already." He added.

"Ah no, I'm okay." He said. "The two of you should getting ready, Mr. Kurotsuki will come later." He added and went in.

"Okay." Iku shouted as we continue writing.

"Kai-chan seems weird." You whispered at Rui as he nodded.

"What are you guys talking about?" Iku ask as you nervously averted the question.

"Nothing, the things we should write." Rui said as Iku nodded, you sigh in relief and smile at Rui.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"So tell me why is (y/n)-chan here?" Shun ask as he wink at you.

"Shun-nii, you don't want me to be here?" You ask sadly faking the sad face.

"A-ah n-no it's n-not that, little sis." He said. "It's just rare to see you with us, but I'm happy to see you little sis." He added, and you beam happily. You don't mind him calling you his little sister, since you grow with him.

"Me too, Shun-nii!!" You said.

"Alright you two, Shun you really have a sister complex with her." Kurotsuki said.

"Not really, right sis?" He said and you nodded. He's really a flirt.

"So what exactly the reason?" Kai said.

"(y/n) will be filming with us and since her manager already accepted it, that's why she's here." Kurotsuki said. "And besides it's much more trilling to have a girl companion." He added.

"Alright! We'll begin our filming." The director shouted.

"Okay then please be ready." Kurotsuki said as he separated us or team us.

"hai! hai!" you said as you grab Rui by his arm.

"Hidoi (y/n)-chan, I thought you'll grab Onii-chan's arm when you get scared." Shun whine like a 5 year old kid.

"cheer up Shun-nii, you know why I grab Rui." you said and wink at him and he smiles in defeat and nodded, well in Procellarum he's the only one who knows you like Rui but with the Gravi, Hajime and Kakeru knows it, yeah what a nosy people.

"then Ikkun, don't hold back, I'm here open arms if you're scared." Shun said and you giggle. As the three of you stood up at the entrance.

"hey the two of you, don't ran off away from me okay?" Kai said and we nodded as he hold the video cam and we start filming the inside.