☀Insomnia☀ [Nagatsuki Yoru x Reader] ★

You stare at the ceiling, fully awake. You can't really sleep, you try everything for you to sleep, but nothing change. You don't want to disturb Yoru. You frankly look around, move every position possible to sleep comfortably but always failed miserably.

You groan and check the time and it's already 3am and in two hours it's time for work. You decided not to sleep and just wake up and do something reproductive while waiting for 5am.

=·=

"Hello, guys!" You said as you greeted the Procella.

"Hi (y/n)" Rui and Iku said in unison, you chuckle and nodded.

"Good to see you (y/n), have a rough night?" Shun said, making you blush.

"Idiot! I sleep alone." You said and he just laugh.

"Sheesh (y/n) even with light make up, that dark bags are sure visible from here." Hazuki said as Yoru was behind him.

"Shut up You!" You pouted.

"You didn't sleep that much?" Yoru ask and you hug him and shook your head.

"Uh nope, I sleep like a baby." You lied, you just don't want him to worry that much.

"I see but please tell me if you are having problem." Yoru said and you pulled away and nodded.

"I know you guys are cute but please stop rubbing your relationship to our faces." Hazuki said and you just stuck your tongue out as Yoru chuckle.

The next night, still can't sleep, you groan loudly and throw tantrums on your pillow.
You got tired but not sleepy. "Gaaahhh, come on now, please let me sleep..." you said.

The next day came and your look looks terrible, the bags getting darker, you felt tired but not sleepy.

The procella notice it especially your boyfriend, he always ask but you brushed his question and answer him that you're fine.

"(y/n) can you do this errand for us, we're short in assistance." Kurotsuki said.

"Hai! Hai!" You said cheerfully but in the inside, tiredness taking toll to your body.

You ran practically everywhere, getting the make up artists, checking the sound system if still working, setting the equipments around and buying snacks for the producers as well for the Procella and Gravi.

After they're done rehearsing for their joint concert, you still doing your work, Yoru got worried since, he obviously knows that you didn't have slept for days, he walk towards you, who still talking to the cameramen.

"(y/n), you can rest for a while, Kurotsuki-san don't mind it at all, we're all in break so I think you should do that to." Yoru said.

You smile at him and shook your head. "I'm almost done anyways, I'll do this last then I'll take a break, you shouldn't worry about me." You said. "But thanks Yoru." You added and peck his cheeks and went back to the storage room to for the equipments.

It's already 2 weeks and still you're in that state, and having difficulty in sleeping or insomnia. And in two days, the concert will start as the day would getting busy and packed and you can't get enought rest and sleep. You don't know already how will you keep your energy to the last day.

You sigh and decided to go early for work since they're still short in assistance, you work twice as hard than the other workers. The Procella and Gravi look in worried for you but you keep pushing forward.

"(y/n), you can stop for a while." Kurotsuki said.

"I'm okay Kuro-san but I'll take that offer after I deal with this shortly." You said.

"Just remember we don't force you to do that all, you know we can still help you." He said and you nodded.

"Thanks Kuro-san, the I'll take off." You said and went out to buy snacks.

You walk on the busy streets as your vision suddenly blur, you shook your head and concentrate but every step you take your sight become blurry, you decided not to stop since you're almost there. You walk slowly so you won't faint on the street.

As you reach, you almost stumble down, gratefully you held the door for balance, you take your order and get back, and you take like 2 hours.

"(y/n), ah thank goodness, you're okay." Kurotsuki said.

"Yeah, we're so worried about you, we thought something bad happened." Shun said.

"Huh? What's wrong? Did something happened?" You ask.

"No nothing serious, you just gone for 3 hours exactly." Kakeru said. "Especially Yoru here, can't concentrate on his work." He added.

"Ah sorry guys!" You said and face Yoru giving him an apologetic smile. "Yoru, so sor---" you were cut off by his sudden hug.

"(y/n), don't ever do that again." Yoru said as he nuzzle his face on your neck.

You wrap your arms around him "sorry Yoru, I didn't mean it like that, the line was long and I need to go around to the other branch to order." You explain as he sigh. "You really worry much." You said and pulled away and peck his forehead.

"Of course you're my girl, I don't want to see you hurt." He said and you chuckle.

"It's fine, thank you, anyways here's the food, just dig in." You said as you raise the food. He chuckle and eat the others.

It's the last day and tomorrow's the concert, now you can't really sleep well so you decided to walk in the middle of the night and went to Yoru's apartment.

You're in front of the building. You shiver as the wind in the cold night got chilly. Your shaking hands dialed his number. "Please answer the phone." You mumble, as his phone still ringing in any minutes it finally answered.

"(y/n)?" He answered, still sleepy.

"Ah Yoru, I'm sorry but I'm outside of your building." You said.

"What? What are you doing? Wait for me there." He said, he didn't hang up and you heard him quickly open the door.

You saw him running as he let you in. "Sorry Yoru." You said.

"What are you doing? It's so cold out." He said and let you in, in his room.

"Can I sleep with you, Yoru?" You ask blushing as you saw him blushing too. "Not in that way, I can't sleep, to be honest I can't sleep for this past weeks." You said.

He pulled you to his bed and tuck you with him in his covers. "Of course, but I'm thankful that you decided to tell me your problem." He said.

"Wait?! What?" You said.

"I know it, it's so obvious thou, I still let you because I don't want you to be upset. I know that you can't sleep at night, I'm sorry I didn't do anything." He said and you cuddle with him.

"Yoru, I'm sorry if I hid it, but thank you, you're the best boyfriend I ever had." You said and snuggle for more.

"Just don't hide it again okay?" He said and you nodded.

"I love you, Yoru." You said as you felt your lids become heavy as you slowly let it close.

"I love you too." He said back and chuckle when he heard your soft snores, he peck the top of your head. "Sweet dreams, (y/n)." He added as he sleep with you.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
A/n: heya! Minna-san! Yoru on the spot now.
Sorry for the delays and everything, thank you.

This is requested by: @Aria-22

Thank you for requesting hope you like it! :))

See You Next Week! ;)