☀️First☀️ [Munakata Ren](LEMON) ★

Warning: This shot contains Sexual Contents if you're not comfortable enough you can skip this or not, your choice! :) This is SPG(R-18)18-up only... 🤭🤭🤭

==================

"Hey Ren, I heard that you're going out with (y/n)?" Nozomu said, well teasing him in the process.

Ren blushes knowing his group mates look at him curiously, of course because of his personality, he didn't have the courage to tell them he's dating you.

"Whoa!! Really? Since when?" Soshi asked making Ren blush more, well since they're neighbors to begin with Soshi knows about you but Ren never told him he's with you at that time.

"Since, high school." He mumbles making Nozomu choke on his own spit.

"What? How?" Nozomu exclaim rather loudly making Ren nervous on the process.

Ren explains how you two met and then date then being in relationship. After that his head blew some steam out from embarrassment.

"So then its been years, so how's your first time huh?" Nozomu ask in teasing manner as Ren blush and shook his head.

"We never did it." He said, of course he knew what Nozomu said but he's so embarrassed, he might die to ask you that.

"What? Poor (y/n)." Nozomu said.

"Hey Nozomu, stop that you're teasing Ren again, you can't just rush things you know." Soshi said as Mori and Sora nodded in agreement.

"Soshi is right, if they want to do it they'll do it." Sora said but Nozomu groans.

"You can't tell, most of the girls doesn't want some boring guys, not that I'm telling you Ren that you're boring sometimes man up and ask your lady." Nozomu advises as his group him suspiciously.

"Oh..." as he thought of it, Ren stood up and went to his room, dejected maybe he'll think about it by just practicing kendo.

Sora smack Nozomu as they what Ren look worried. "What?" Nozomu said as he rubbed his head.

"Look what have you done, you give him thoughts maybe he'll think he's boring, or he'll hurt his self or he'll... Oww..." now Soshi smack Sora on his head.

"You two stop with the negative thoughts." Soshi said.

"I guess, I went to far teasing him." Nozomu said.

"Right, we'll just give him some space and time." Mori suggested as the two nodded and sigh, Soshi took those two away bringing them to their room.

It's been week since they saw Ren and he didn't came out from the practice room or maybe they didn't just meet up and they're getting worried for him.

Timing you decided to went to their apartment as to visit Ren, maybe he's available right now, you know spending quality time together.

You went in as you saw his groupmates in the living area well except Ren. "(y/n)?" Nozomu said in nervous.

You eyed them suspiciously as you put your bag on the sofa. "Hey there, Nozomu, So-nii." You greeted them. "Where's Ren?" You ask the group as they flinch.

"Oh hehe maybe in his kendo practice." Nozomu said nervously as you eyed him suspiciously.

"Nozomu, what did you do?" You ask him as he panic, now you know he did something to Ren.

"I'm so sorry (y/n), I think I went to far in teasing Ren." He said apologetic as you sigh.

"I thought you guys knew about our relationship?" You said, as they only look at each other. "Anyways, I'll talk to him." You said and went to the practice room.