☀Moon Flower☀ [Mutsuki Hajime x Reader]★

'Neh, Neh, you're Mutsuki Hajime right?' A six years old girl said, smiling at the other kid.

'Yeah! I'm Hajime.' He said back.

'Nice to meet you, I'm (y/n)(l/n). I'm new around here.' She said as she pointed out their house as he saw his mom talking to your mom. 'Hey do you want to play with me, I've seen a place, you'll like it there.' She added as she grin widely making him blush, she held her hand out and he take it without hesitation.

'(y/n), where are you going?' Her mom ask. 'Hi, Hajime-kun.' She greeted as she saw him as he nodded.

'We're just going to my secret base mom, if it's alright Auntie can I bring Hajime with me?' She ask.

'Of course you may, Hajime take care okay.' His mom said and she nodded happily, she drag him towards a playground and find her so-called secret base.

'Those kids, they're so cute together.' His mom commented.

'Yeah, you're right but (y/n) is sick, we're always went to different places so her health won't go any worse. She's anemic and when she wounded it bleeds so much and her anemic would come, I'm just scared for her.' Her mom said in worried.

'(y/n) will be fine, she's strong and I think she'll be happy with Hajime. Hajime always take good care of his friends, especially like her.' His mom said.

'You're right.' Her mom said and nodded in agreement.

'we're here Hajime.' She beam happily as she let him show her base. It was a small lake at the back of a playground and it seems no one came here so it's very clean.

'How did you find it?' He said in awe.

'Well, when I walk around without my mom.' She said. 'Hey are we friends right? You can also bring your other friends if they want, just don't bring any adults okay.' She said and he nodded. 'Alright then.' She added and peck his cheeks, he blush but he quickly hid it. She chuckle and stay there until the sun set down.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

'Mom, why are changing again, it's my seventh birthday, I want to celebrate it with Hajime!' She yelled as she look at the flowers Hajime always gave her.

'Dear please understand us, your condition may worsen if we'll not move out. You can go and say goodbye to Hajime.' Her mom said.

'No I want to be with Hajime, I like him.' She blurt it out, suddenly a glass accidentally broke and she pick it up as she wince in pain as her finger starts to bleed.

'Oh my dear...' her mom said in worried and she fainted again.

She move place again, without even saying goodbye to him personally. They become best friends even it's only a year, they always together taking care of each other, Hajime likes her, since he saw her first and broken hearted when his mom said she's leaving. He doesn't hate her and he'll never forget his first love, his moon flower.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"(y/n)-chan come on now, we don't want to waste this tickets if we're late." Your best friend said snapping you out of your blurry memory. You don't know why you always remember that but you never remember being there, your mom never told you, you just know you always change places until you become 18.