☀Handshake☀ [Shiwasu Kakeru x Reader] ★

"(y/n)-chan come on, hurry up. I don't want to miss this event." (Bf/n) said.

You look up to her as you went down back to your phone. "Oh please, we're too early and beside the even will be in the afternoon not morning." You said while tapping your phone. "And seriously, I don't know why you're work up on this things." You said.

"What? Why?" She gasp and whine.

"Meh!" You shrugged as the two of you continue on walking while your eyes on your phone. "Anyways who is it again are you gonna get a handshake?" You ask.

"It's Mutsuki Hajime, Uzuki Arata and Yayoi Haru." She said with a high pitch voice. "Oh and I get another one for you." She added, you look up now and stop on your tracks and raise an brow at her as she hand you a yellow ticket.

"What's this?" You ask in confusion.

"It's a ticket of course, it's for Shiwasu Kakeru." She beam, you sigh and take it. "So you can have a handshake of an idol." She squeak happily.

"O-okay? T-thanks I guess." You said. "What's so good about them, their just bunch of people who sings." You added and she give you a stern look.

"No they're not just bunch of people, they're the hottest and coolest. And Hajime Mutsuki is so so much." She said happily.

"Oh please, spare me from this things but I'll do this just for you to shut up." You said, knowing she'll beg you until you give up. Her eyes sparkled and beam happily.

"Yehey! Come on now." She sang and you just sigh and continue walking.

Well, you're quite a fan but not to extreme like your best friend over here. She really influenced you by this. But you secretly listen their song especially their new song- Gravitic Love.

You hummed it in your mind and ignoring (bf/n) rants about the Six Gravity and Procellarum and how cool they are. Blah, blah, blah. Until the two of you nearly reach the place where the event was held. You walk and walk and didn't notice you've been separated from (bf/n), you walk inside of the building, ignoring the sign 'Authorized Person Only'.

You didn't hear (bf/n) voice, so you decided to look up, but suddenly your body collided to something or rather to someone and ended up on the floor. "Ow, ow, ow." You said thankfully you didn't let go of your phone.

"Hey, are you alright?" You heard the person who bump into you. You look up and see two boys, a dark haired and a white haired guys.

"Yes, I'm fine." You said, he held out his hand and you gratefully take it. "Thank you." You added.

"What are you doing here? Only Authorized person can come inside." He said and you blink innocently.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Wait what in the world, where am I?" You ask as you notice now, you're inside a building. "Sorry, I didn't notice it." You added.

"Oh I see, you're lost." The white hair guy said.

"I think so anyways, I don't know you, you must be the staff or other but can I ask something?" You said.

"Okay." The white hair guys said.

"Can I have a picture, if it's okay with the two of you?" You ask.

"Alright then." The dark hair guy said. You hand your phone to the white hair guy to take first our photo of this stranger and next him then all of us.

"Thank you very much. I need to go, you said it's only for Authorized person, I don't want them to catch me or anything." You said and they nodded as the white hair guy wave at you. You walk towards the exit and suddenly bump into another person. "What the-- again?" You said lucky not so hard like ended up on the floor.