☀Unexpected☀ [Fuzuki Kai x Reader] ★

"Oh man, oh man, oh man I'm really late." You said rushing out of the cafe, carrying your (f/f) tea.

You rush out without noticing the people coming in and out of the cafe, with the things and your tea on your hands.

You tried to open the door and balancing the things on your hands.

"May I?" A voice said, making you startled, turning around but the tea on your hand knock out on the shirt of the stranger as it stained it.

You gasp as you quickly wiped it with your handkerchief. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't know you're already at my back." You apologize quickly.

He chuckle then held your hand with the handkerchief. "It's fine and I notice you always say the word twice, it's amusing." He said as you blush.

"I'm sorry." You said again.

"Hey it's fine, why don't I treat you another tea, seems that you wasted your tea on me." He said.

"Ah no, no, I'm fine, I just want to apologize again and i must go now..." You said as you check on the clock your eyes widen. "Oh my, oh my, I'm late, I'm late." You said and practically went out.

The guy earlier chuckle and stops you to panic. "Why don't you come with me, I'll take you to your school." He offered.

"Really that's great!" You said, and he nodded, he takes you to a cab and he tell a shortcut to your school.

"This is great, I'm not late." You beam happily.

"Sure no problem, well I need to go too, maybe we'll met again and that time hopefully I can treat you?" He ask and you smile timidly.

"Of course, see yah." You said and he nodded and went back to the cab.

Your friends saw that and they can't even contain their excitements in their pants.

"(y/n)-chan, I didn't know you're together with Fuzuki Kai." (bf/n) said teasingly as she playfully wiggle her brows.

"What?! Who?!" You said dumbfounded but blushes lightly.

"Oh come on (y/n)-chan, you're so dense, you didn't even Kai from Procellarum." Your other friend as they chuckle.

"I don't know what are you guy even talking about." You said but you can't help you want to see him again.

"Hey, you want to come with us?" (bf/n) ask.

"Ah no, I still have to do." You said without giving her a look.

"Okay girl, be careful when you go home." She said and you nodded.

After that you did your homework, with books you're occupied that you didn't even notice your surroundings. When you're almost done, you stretch a little as you notice the dark sky.

"Shit! Shit! I'm late again." You cussed and quickly pick up your books and papers without arranging them.

You quickly dash out of the building. It was night time and you didn't have the time or rather hands to take you fast. You try to arrange the papers on the books. "Damn, damn, damn..." You said and suddenly someone bumped you making some of the papers fly out.

"Oopps... I didn't know there's someone here." (random name) said as her bimbo friends snickered.

You rolled your eyes and picked up the papers. "Oh right, you're going to a party, maybe you should put less icing on your eyes you would see, so maybe later you can see where you're going, you look like a shit." You said as her friend laugh making her angry.

"What did you just said?" She ask as she yank my books again on the ground.

"What the!?" You said. "Hell you shit, don't make me angry, I'm gonna be freaking late from my responsibilities in my life, you shitty clown freak." You yelled as her friends laugh only, 'are they really friends with her? How poor.' You thought.

She's angrier and looks like she's ready to slap you or like and you ready yourself. "I think that's enough." A familiar voice called out.

As gasp and whispers starts to fill the air, then the clown starts to act. You just roll your eyes in annoyance.

As your enemy went to him and cling like a leech, sobbing and messing up her make up. But he only put down her arm and went to you and help you pick up all your things.

"What are you doing?" (random name) said. "She's the one who did this." She added.

"Are you okay?" He ask you and you nodded, he smile "that's great." He said.

"Hey why are you ignoring me?" (random name) said desperate.

"Look here miss, but I don't know you and do you think I'll even believe in you." He said.

"Uh, hey it's fine, you don't have to, just ignore the clown, it's pretty corny for me." You whispered to him.

"Oh alright let's go." He said as he carry your things and held your hand, intertwined his fingers with yours as we start walking from the bimbos.

When we're far away, you started to laugh, it was fun being with Kai. "Hey, Kai right?" You ask taking sure for it as he nodded. "You don't need to do all that." You said when your laugh die down.

He chuckle and shook his head. "Nah, it was fun." He said. "Uh do you eat already? I can bring you somewhere, I know some place." He ask.

"If you don't mind." You said and smile.

"I don't mind it at all." He said as he lead you to his place, the apartment.

"W-wait, I thought." You said shyly, as you thought he'll bring you to a restaurant.

He chuckle and reassure you. "You'll be fine, this is my home actually, and this the best place." He said.

"W-wait..." You trailed off looking around the living area.

Suddenly people came out one by one. "Whoa, Kai I didn't you'll bring a cute lady here." Yoū said.

"Yoū, stop that, she's a guest of Kai." Yoru said.

"Well, well, well, you have a cute friend here, is she single?" Shun ask while he sip his tea.

"Shun, Yoū, Yoru, guys, this is (y/n), my girlfriend." He announce like it was a normal thing to say.

Shun spit his tea out to Yoū, when they look at us shock as yourself was shock too."Girlfriend?" They shouted in unison.

He beam and nodded. They cheer happily for the both of us and you can't comprehend everything. You're blushing furiously as he notice it. "Sorry about that big announcement, but I'm sure my feelings are real for you. We can take this slow if you want, I'm not forcing you into this." He said.

But you smile, as you felt it was mutual, "I guess, I'll like that." You said and peck his cheeks for now and smile widely.

He smile and peck you on the lips as your eyes widen and chuckle playfully. 'Well that's unexpected...'

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
A/n: hey there long time , no updates haha sorry sorry sorry... This is rush so sorry for this trash.

I'm still working on it, some has a progress and some still on the title but even I don't have Ideas I try hopefully you can wait all... For like 15 requests on the progress of 📝📝📝📝 and most of it are lemons

Anyways this is requested by: dragonise

Hope you like this, thank you. Like ohmeh, I have three plots but it didn't suit for his attitude but I stick to this and I supposed to write this for Shun but oh well... 👑

See You Next Week! ✌