☀Castles☀ [Kagurazaka Soshi x Reader] ★

"Soshi! Good thing I found you." Sora said excitedly as he saw his friend polishing his drums.

"Why is that?" Soshi ask as he look at him suspiciously.

"You remember (y/n), right?" Sora said and Soshi nodded, of course how can he forgot about her, she's his first love before his likes for castles.

Well it was you who introduces the castles to him, after you two met along with Ren, it was quite cute how knowledgeable you are with Castles.

"Yeah what about her?" Soshi ask as he keeps on polishing his drums as his minds go back to where he said to you that he'll make a castle just for you.

"Can you stop cleaning it for a while." Sora eyed the tall guy as Soshi stops and gave Sora his full attention. "Alright! She's coming back and I decided to let her stay at our apartment and I heard she has this bag full of castle pieces." He added.

"She brought castles?" Soshi ask now he's really interested, he's eyes shines like a kid who's trying to have a chocolate.

"Yes, and I let her stay in your room since you have the biggest." Sora said.

"I don't mind. When she'll be here?" He ask.

"Later, I guess." Sora said and Soshi nodded, now he's the excited one and he can't wait to see her and the castles he loves.

🏯🏯🏯

"Now then, where are they?" You mumble as you look at your phone, no single message or call, you sigh and waited at the bench.

"(y/n)!" You heard a familiar voice called you, you blush and look back to see Soshi.

"Soshi!" You beam happily and jump on him, he caught you as he steadily his balance again.

"Whoa calm down (y/n)." He said.

"Well I miss you so much." You said back and smile at him.

"Alright, alright, we're going, Sora and the other are waiting." He said and you nodded. He carry your things, as you want to held his hand. He saw you as he take your hand and intertwined it with his.

You blush at sudden gesture and squeeze his hand, it was warm and you feel fuzzy being with him, and of course, you like him that much, that you study abroad about castles and stuff.

He suddenly stuffed your hand in his pocket. "Soshi, you're sweet, did you ate something?" You giggle.

"What sweet, really (y/n), can't I just do this with the girl I like?" He said making you choke with your own saliva. You blush furiously at his bold confession.

"Ah.. I-I no... Soshi..." You shutter embarrassingly.

"Good, just let it be." He said and you nodded.

"Soshi you like me?" You ask and he stops and look at you. He smirk and lean down, closely to your face.

"What is looks like, you know I'm terrible at lying when it come with you." He said and suddenly peck your lips.

"Soshi!" You exclaim, feeling butterflies in your stomach. "I guess I like you too." You mumble, he smirk and punch him.

🐽🐽

He brought you to his room after you distributed their shares of souvenirs. He put the large box down as he quickly opens it.

"There's different kind of castle, I know you like to visit castles, I just brought them for you." You said and beam at him proudly.

"Yeah, thank you (y/n), but someday, I'll take you with me." He said and making you blush.

"Oh come on Soshi, you making me blush. Let's just fix this." You said, trying to change the topic.

You two fixed each castles. You talk about their history and how they built them. Soshi looks at you, and smile, it was pleasant to see how your eyes sparkle in every idea pop out, how excitedly you explain it to him.

Even he talk less, you talk more but he's cool with it.  He loves everything about you. "You look beautiful." He suddenly said making you stop in explaining.

A blush crept on your cheeks as you cover your face. "What? Don't spout nonsense Soshi." You said.

"It's true." Soshi said still fixing the castle in his hand.

"I guess, thanks, I'll head out for a bit to grab something to eat." You said and he nodded.

You tiptoe just to make sure you won't step on any parts but you spoke to early, you step on something small but painful, you yelp in pain and you lost your balance, Soshi look back at you and catch you before you fell on the parts but he also lost his balance and fell on his bum bringing you along. Your eyes were closed.

"(y/n)..." He called out and open your eyes you look at him and blush at how close you two are.

Suddenly the door of his room opens with a loud Sora. "Hey Soshi! (y/n)! We brought you some snacks." Sora said as he look at you both as he blush at your position.

You furiously blush as you quickly scramble yourself up but Soshi held you. "Sora, we're kinda busy, just put that below." Soshi said and Sora nodded and went out of his room, you heard him shouts dramatically.

You look back at Soshi who smirk at you as you gape and he took his chance to gave you a sweet kiss following his tongue as it snuck in. You moan at the sudden intrusion and held his shoulders for support.

Fighting with dominance and take your mouth as his own property. He pulled out rather satisfied at his work, as you look at him, clearly it makes you wanting more. "Soshi, damn that's hot." You mumbe as you heard him chuckle. You smack his shoulders and smirk.

"What? You want more?" He ask and you smack him again but you nuzzle on his neck as you gave him a long suck on his skin, clearly it's visible to the eyes. You gave it a lick for last and pulled away and stood up.

"Well my work is done, I'm going to Ren's room, don't follow me." You said as he look at you confused, well that little act triggered him alive.

"What?! (y/n)...." He called out, you notice in his voice his panicking because of a little magic you did earlier.

You chuckle and hurriedly went out but peak in for the last time. "Do it yourself, I'll come back with more castles." You tease him and leave him to relieved his self, while you carrying a box to continue to build his mini castles.

"Lucky you, I like castles..." He said and move the pieces a side. He heard noises outside of his door but quickly quiet down.

"I love you too Soshi..." You shouted as he heard you ran away bringing along Ren and Sora with you.

Soshi groans but he was happy with you generally, and took a quickie cold shower, as he decided to get with you later after he deals with this little problem at hand.

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

[A/N]: well took long enough to update.

Soshi is from Tsukipro so here we go, I hope his not a bit Out of character it's hard but I tried, three times being revised hahaha. Anyways thank you and sorry.

This is requested so hope you like it. 😂😂

See you next time!