☀My Brightest Star☀ [Satsuki Aoi x Reader] ★

A boy heard a sob near the river, he decided to check who's crying. As he went near the cries getting louder as he saw a girl with (h/c) in pig tails as the girl stops crying and notices him.

"uh are you alright?" he ask as the girl hiccups.

"I can't find my telescope." she said between her hiccups.

"Don't worry I'll help you find it." He smile as she look up at him.

"Hmm." she hummed and smile, he kneel down her level and wiped out the tears.

"What's your name?" He ask.

"(y/n) (l/n)." she said.

"Alright (y/n)-chan let's go find it." He said and she nodded happily.

=.=

"(y/n)-chan, (y/n)-chan! Wake up. He'll scold you if you won't wake up." You heard your best friend said as she shook you.

"Stop it, we can't find it you're shaking me." You groan and mumble.

"Sheesh, you're dreaming." She said.

"Miss (bf/n), miss (l/n)!" The teacher yelled making you shriek in fear and stood up.

"I'm sorry! We can find it, without a doubt." You yelled and blink as the whole class laugh as you groan in embarrassment.

"Detention for you miss (l/n)." The teacher said as you went in front to get the slip.

"It sucks (y/n)-chan." (bf/n) said and you just sigh.

-----

"Man (bf/n)-chan is right, it really sucks. As you walk to your house, you passed by at the river as you remember your dream.

Up until now you didn't know his name but you have the feeling that you'll gonna meet him. You lay down as you look up and trace the stars.

"I wish I'll meet him again." You mumble.

"Arata, why are we walking down here?" You heard someone said as his voice somewhat familiar.

"Because it's safer here and less people around." Arata said back.

"Oh okay." He said pouting, as he kick a can in front as it flew up.

You look up confused as something was going down. "Is it a falling star?" You said as the can fall on your face. "Ow!" You yelled, as your voice echoed, sitting down as you held your face.

The two heard your cries as they paled. They hurriedly went down.

"That hurts so much." You said as your eyes starts to tear.

"Ah I'm sorry, I didn't know someone's down here." The familiar voice said. You look up and widen your eyes as he also widen his eyes in shock. "(y/n)?" He said.

"Ah your that kid." You said as you quickly wipe the tears that starts to form on your eyes. You look at him embarrassed, blushing furiously.

"Aoi, is she the one you're talking about?" Arata ask as Aoi nodded.

"Yeah she is." He said.

"That's good, I need to go, Hajime's waiting for me." Arata said as he leave the boy.

"Uh, so Aoi right?" You said.

"Oh right, I never gave you my name, how rude." He chuckle nervously. "Satsuki Aoi by the way." He said.

"Hmm." You hummed and nodded as he notice the little red bump on your forehead.

"I'm so sorry (y/n)." He said as he carefully caressed your forehead and you hissed in pain. "Ah sorry." He added.