☀I'm Yours From The Start☀ [Mutsuki Hajime x Reader]★

"(y/n), gladly you can make it." Hajime said.

You chuckle, "geez Hajime, I'm your best friend and I can't miss a thing." You said, "but I'm hurt that you didn't tell me we're meeting someone." You said pouting.

"Right sorry, you're busy so I didn't disturb you."

"Okay, okay, just tell us what's happening?" Hazuki said.

"You! Shut up!" You said smack him.

"Alright, alright, guys calm down, I'll just like to introduce you to (name), she's my girlfriend and she's staying here with us." Hajime said.

"Oh okay!" You said, frowning but you didn't let it show. "Well, welcome (name), hope you enjoy the stay." You said, Shun look at you and you shrugged.

"(l/n)-san, it's nice to meet you." She said, she looks nice and decent but it's looks like she's faking it. 'Ugh talking about fakes, like everything in her is fake.'

"Oya?!" You gasp a little when her hand grabs yours and grip it tighter.

"Hajime always talks about you, and he want me to meet you to be your friend too, you seems nice." She said.

"Oh really?" You look at Hajime and he just shrugged. "I didn't know, I'm honored to be your friend for Hajime." You said as you let go of your hand.

"Well that's good, I don't really want to see the two of my favorite people hate each other." He said.

"What?! I support every choice you pick Hajime, I'll always be your best friend." You said.

"That's a relief thank you." He said and hug you.

"Okay, okay, I have an appointment to go, I'm sorry if I can't stay longer, but I'm happy to see you two." You said and went out without letting them speak.

The surrounding feels awkward after you left, the two didn't notice it but for the others notice it.

"It's so awkward here." Kakeru whispered to Koi.

"Yeah, but I'm worried with (y/n)-chan, looks like she's broken hearted." Koi said.

"Ikkun, I don't like (name) for Hajime." Rui said feeling the same vibes you felt.

"Yeah me too, but if (y/n)-chan accepts it we don't have choice but to follow (y/n)-chan." Iku said and nodded.

"Now boys, don't be like that, let's just protect (y/n)." Kai said and they nodded.

Two weeks since (name) lives with them, as they find (name) different, bossy, hard to approach not like you and lastly they notice how fake she act towards them and Hajime but to not hurt Hajime's feelings they kept it.

Two weeks you've been crying on your room, telling them you're fine and the crying sound was a sad movie, that you'd been watching, of course no one fall on your lies.

"Hey (y/n)." They greeted you.

You turn around and they gasp. "What happened to you?" Kakeru ask, pointing out the dark bags under your eyes, puffy eyes and like swollen lips from bitting.

"Oh haha this, I'm working hard, and I keep watching this (movie), my manager suggested, I didn't know it's a sad and broken hearted movie and it made me cry." You chuckle nervously.

"Come on now, tell us what's the problem, no one's buying it, (y/n), well except Hajime." Hazuki said. The smile you always to manage to maintain it disappear into frown.

"What? Like he cares, he only cares, is that fake girl, they keep on snuggling and smuggling their lovey dovey act on my face." You said, you're jealous but you just can't take that he's being deceive by that girl.