☀When It Blooms☀ [Mutsuki Hajime x Reader](Hanahaki AU)★

It wasn't supposed to go that way, it's unintentionally, that's must it, to fall for him was a bad idea for the both of you.

Hajime was your childhood friend and he doesn't have any idea about your feelings, it was when he started to love music, you fall in love with him and his music well most of it is his voice.

You can't risk your friendship over some this petty love, so you just keep it in and lock this feelings away or so not.

"Hey! (y/n), (y/n), (y/n)!" Hajime said as you went back to reality.

"Hmm? What's up?" You said as you look at him and he sigh.

"You're not listening, anyways like I said we're having a tour around the country and I'll not be here around maybe you'll be lonely without me." He said as he chuckle.

"Hey, it's fine, it's fine, I'm your bestfriend and I'm your number one supporter." You said and smile at him, you didn't want him to go but you didn't want to become a hindrance to his dreams.

"Thank you (y/n), that's why I love my bestfriend." He said and suddenly your throat starts to itch, like something's coming out from your lungs, you cough but you stop it from coming out.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" He ask in worried and you nodded.

"Just something stuck on my throat." You reassure him as he nodded, he was still worried but he went back to his topic earlier.

🍓🍓🍓

This is it, and here you are again, watching him leave with his group mates, he was so happy and you can't help but to be happy with him. You nodded at him to reassure him that everything was fine, as he saw you, he was relief to leave you on your own for a while, you smile at him but your smile doesn't reach to your eyes like how it used to.

You try to surpress that itchy feeling in your throat as you want to cough it all out. You already knew about this, hanahaki, at first you didn't believe it's possible to grow out in you but at the first (f/c) petal came out, you knew exactly it was unrequited to your part. You cough again but you didn't want to be noticeable from this disease. Your thoughts are mess up as you quickly go home.

While you're busy with your thoughts as you went back to your home, Shun notices it quickly, he frowns at your state. Of course he knew, you like Hajime, it was kinda obvious to everyone well except Hajime himself. He left the other members and went to follow you.

🍓🍓🍓

You cough and cough hard, like puking all your guts out as your sight starts to blurred from tears, it was painful like raking your throat deeply. The petals starts to change into his favorite color and your throat burns like hell. This time you knew its starting to get worst.

You try to catch your breath from all the coughing and choking and puking. You chuckle at your poor state, now you're alone with this disease maybe you'll still be alone when you die.

You shiver at the thought of your death, you still dream big, want to have a family and just dream for the future of your family but with this petty love everything was crushed.

You jolt at the sudden noise outside of your bathroom as you quickly flush out the petals, throw it at the bin and some hid it, but the door quickly opens as you saw Shun standing there purely shock to what he saw.

"Since when?" He said in worried and you just shrugged it, you already forgotten when this all happen, maybe it's where you realize your feelings with a certain guy. You chuckle again as you realize you really fell deeply with Hajime, but you still decided to tell him.