Brave Move

After the kiss we stayed silent. No words needed to be said. We sat there and continued to look at the sunrise while I lied my head on his shoulder.

  When we got back to his house he kissed me again before leaving to go inside his house. I was blushing madly as my heart raced out of my chest.

        •

                •

  I silently crept into my house and tip-toed to my room not wanting to wake up Sunmi. I let out the breath I was holding when I got to my room but nearly screamed when I turned around. Sunmi was sitting on my bed beaming at me.

   "What happened? Oh please tell me something good happen!" Sunmi pleaded for me to tell her something. "Nothing happened. We just watched the sunrise." I tried my best to convince her that nothing happened. "Bull! You two have been talking for a while and I've met him, I've seen the way he looks at you. You can't just come in here and tell me that nothing happened!" She flails her arms around as she speaks. I smile at her as I sit down next to her. "If you must know something happened. Oh Sunmi it was wonderful." I couldn't bare to hold it from my best friend anymore. The kiss came back to me all over again "He kissed me. It wasn't a short quick shy kiss it was quiet wonderful actually. It was a long, sweet, passionate kiss. I don't think I could forget it." "I knew it! You guys are perfect! You're dating right?! You have to be after that!" I shook my head and she gave a shocked face. "You're kidding? You guys are perfect for each other, you kissed and you're still not together!" She looks at me like I'm a crazy person. "Calm down. Time does it's thing, besides I'm not very worried about it. At least I know he likes me too." "You're crazy. I have to go to work. Update me if something good happens."

  I roll my eyes and she leaves my room and lay down letting out a sign.

   Maybe she's right. Maybe something more should've happened. It could've just been in the heat of the moment. Twice though? Ugh. I could be the one to ask him out. I don't know though. Just go to bed MJ.

  Within a matter of minutes I fall asleep.

        •

                •

  I wake up again at 9:00 to someone calling me.

"Hello?"

"Are you kidding me?! You were sleeping?! Did you forget that you and I are going downtown?!"

"Wait a second. Who is this? I mean which one?"

"Jaeun you're dumb! It's Hendery, you know the only person who probably calls you to yell at you!"

"Right right."

"You better be ready in 15 minutes because I'm going to pick you up!"

"Wait wh-"

  "Great he hung up."

  I lazily get up and brush my hair putting it up in a high ponytail. I quickly make coffee and head out the door waiting outside for Hendery.

  I see Hendery's car driving wildly down the street and it comes to a sharp stop. He rolls down his window and smiles proudly at me.

  "Did you ever get your license?" I look at him warily unsure whether I want to get in the car or not.

  "Of course I did but I kidnapped some kid and didn't want to be caught." Jisung then rushes and opens the door running up to me clinging onto me for dear life. "He went so fast and did so many sharp turns. My legs feel like Jell-O. He even room the back roads so that he didn't have to worry about other people!" I hug Jisung and pat his back. "Hendery how could you do this to the poor child?!" He smiles even wider when I say that. "I actually took 3. We have Chenle and Jaemin in here too." "Oh my god. You're a crazy person." I climb into the back seat and buckle up not wanting to die.

        •

               •

  After 30 minutes of living in constant fear of losing my life we park in a parking garage downtown and get out.

  "Honestly Hendery, screw you. I thought I was going to die!" He rolls his eyes at me and the others nod in agreement. "Seriously! I'm too young to die! What would Taeyong say?!" Jisung pretends to cry as he finishes his sentence. "You're being dramatic, I'm aced my driver's test with a perfect score." Jaemin scoffs. "Yup just like dad isn't the CEO of NCT." Hendery fake pouts and I gag.

  As we're all bickering I hear Seungcheol, another Seventeen members and my heart begins to beat in fear. I look around and make eye contact with Jun one of the members and he smiles at me. I gulp and turn back to the arguing brothers. "Guys we have to go, now." "What? But we just g-" Chenle stops talking as he also sees the 3 Seventeen members. The others also look there and go wide-eyed. They all see us and begin walking over to us.

  "Well isn't it great to see you guys here." Seungcheol sounds sincere in words as he talks to us. "We really don't want any trouble today we just want to have some time with her." He points to me and my heart sinks.

   "I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon." Hendery defensively shoots back. "Look we really just want to talk to her we'll keep her for 20 minutes tops. I promise." Seungcheol is practically begging and I begin to think he's serious.

  "I'll go with them." Hendery stares at me in disbelief at my brave move.

Happy late birthday Jaemin!

Sorry for not updating lately as I said I started school and I don't get home until almost 5:30 which doesn't give me much time to write. I promise I'll try to get another chapter up this week.