Coffee Date

When I got home I got ready for the day and had planned on messaging my college professor seeing if I could help her today. Well that plan didn't last long because around 11 before I even talked to her Renjun texted me.

Renjun
Hi this is Renjun, I'm really
thankful for your help and
I wanted to get to know you better.
So I was wondering if you wanted to
go to a near by cafe with me. It'll be
on me as a way to thank you.

Me
Hi Renjun! I would love to and
you don't have to pay for me. I'm
just glad I could help.

Renjun
There's nothing you can do to
stop me hehehe
Renjun
Meet me at Rainfall Cafe in 10

Me
What?
Me
Ok Ig

        •

               •

Ten minutes later I find myself sitting down at Rainfall Cafe with Renjun across from me. It was not awkward like I imagined. Instead we were talking like old friends. He had this certain charm around him that made me comfortable. He told me about being one of 21 brothers and how they were all adopted in some unusual way.

There was something just unusual about the family as a whole. It wasn't a bad unusual it was more of a thrilling I want to learn more unusual. He really knows how to keep up a good conversation not once do we run out of topics.

  At least an hour passes by and we're both still talking when a guy walks up to us. Renjun's face changes to one of disgust.

  "Hey Renjun." The guy says in a taunting voice he then looks over at me. "Who's this pretty little thing?"

"What do you want Chan?" Renjun says annoyed.

  "I wanted to know if you enjoyed the company Wonwoo, Woozi, and Minghao gave you last night." Chan smirks as he says this.

"Wonwoo is not happy about that black eye you gave him."

Renjun scoffs and says "He deserved it he got to cocky anyway."

  I think about what Chan said for a minute before it clicks that Renun knew the people that ganged up on him. I gasp in realization and Chan looks at me. "Is something wrong, princess?" "Leave her alone Chan she doesn't have anything to do with this."

  "Oh? So that's why she's still around? She doesn't... Know?" Chan chuckles after saying this while Renjun just glares at him. "Maybe I can go take her to meet the others before she meets the rest of you." It's clear to mean that Chan and Renjun don't get along. As Chan keeps provoking Renjun I can see him getting more and more upset.

  "I think I'm going to get going, Renjun. It's been really nice thank you for paying." I get up quickly a give Renjun a slight wave before hurrying off to my car.

          •

                    •

A couple hours later I'm sitting on my bed and Chan's words keep ringing in my head. So that's why she's still around? She doesn't... Know?

  What the hell does that mean? Ugh. I'm going to go crazy. Maybe I should ask Renjun. No. He already didn't seem to like the situation to begin with. Maybe... Just maybe he would tell me. Gah. Jae no. Don't pry. But don't you want to know? Ugh. This sucks.

  I fall back into my pillow and sigh. I hear my phone ding but I ignore it before hearing it ding at least 3 more times.

Sunmi
Are you taking care of the house?
Sunmi
You aren't answering answer me
Sunmi
Omg! Did you burn down the house?!
Sunmi
Oh do you have a boy over? I'll leave you then😉

Me
Omg Sunmi no! No to both! I'm fine and so is the house. How is your sister?

Sunmi
Oh.... I thought my best friend was finally going to have a boyfriend 😭
Sunmi
Your never going to get anyone! 😭😔✊

Me
Omg shut up
Me
I'm going get someone one day. I just have things to focus on. Like idk college!

Sunmi
Ah let loose every once in a while.
Sunmi
My sister and I are going to a party. Bye!

Me
Uh ok Ig bye?

What do you think Chan means?
Also my two favorite groups in one story!