Unexpected Circumstance

I'm sitting down with all the brothers quietly waiting for them to make a decision. After my talk with Seungcheol I told them what happened.

        •

               •

  Seungcheol, Jun, and Minghao all take me to a cafe allowing the others to sit a few tables away from us. I sit there quietly waiting for someone to speak.

   Seungcheol clears his throat before speaking. "If we start telling you the truth will you listen to everything?" I nod my head. "This is going to be a long story so be prepared." "Ok. I'm ready."

"Seventeen is being brainwashed. Jun, Minghao and I are the only ones that know. We've managed to break out of whatever was holding us... It's like some sort of spell, it makes us think that NCT are the bad ones but really they're good. Seventeen is also good but Pledis is brainwashing us. They are the people that made Seventeen an official dance company, we come from Bentwood but go transferred to Watergate. We too are elves and good ones. Pledis is trying to start a war because they thrive in chaos and they're using us to do it. We want to be on your side of you let us." He pauses to let me speak. "What about the others? From what I'm getting is that you're the only ones that know what's happening." "You're right. We are the only ones that know what's going on. If you let us work with you we can slowly get them out of it. I know it doesn't seem like you trust us but they trust you and you have to trust us. We know this seems shady but we don't want a war, if a war starts Bentwood, Watergate, Crystalbend, and more big cities will be affected. We love our home as much as you do but we need to work together to solve the problem. It's Seventeen and NCT against Pledis not Seventeen against NCT." I can feel his sincerity and see it in his eyes, something in me tells me that I need to talk to the boys about it. "Ok. I'll do it, but only if you give me sometime. They trust me and I trust you but they don't trust you. I can do it be patient though okay?" He nods "Thank you."

        •

               •

  "I say we try it." Taeyong speaks determined. "If we don't like it we can stop working with them but Watergate is our home and if what he says is true then we have to try. Who agrees?" Taeil raises his hand first then the other boys start to follow. I smile satisfied that I'm able to save my home.

   After the small meeting with all of us Renjun and I go on a walk together. "Jaeun?" "Hm?" "You really believe him don't you?" "Of course I do. If I wasn't sure of my decision I would've never brought it up. You trust me right?" "Yeah, I do, I don't want you getting hurt though. I didn't want to pull you into this at all." "I would've left a long time ago if I didn't trust you, Renjun. I can't leave someone and something so important to me. My life wouldn't be the same if I knew that when I left my home was still in danger." "You're extremely brave and I admire it, but if you ever want to back out you can." "Renjun, I'm fine." "I- I just really care about you. I don't want you to get hurt because of me. You're so important to me." "Let me be important and help you." "If I let you help me then you have to let me be the one to be next to you if something goes wrong. Let me be the one that's going to be there no matter what." "I don't think I'd want anyone else." He intertwines his fingers in my and squeezes my hand.

   Oh god I love him so much.

  We continue our walk and end up in the woods near the hill. As we're walking it starts to get dark and we realize we don't know where we are.

  The temperature drops significantly and both of our phones have died. "Oh my god we're so stupid." I sigh at my stupidity. "I'm sure we'll fine something soon." "We're in the middle of the woods there's nothing to find." A twig snaps in the distance and chills run down my spine. "I do not like this. Please just kill me anything is better than this." I whisper under my breath to hide the fact that I'm scared but Renjun still hears. "Are you... Scared?" "Psh n-no. There's absolutely n-" Another twig snaps and I jump and grab a hold of Renjun's arm. "Oh god what was that?!" "You are scared!" "Just get us out of here this is not nice. I don't like this one bit." I see a light far away from us and squint to see better. "Is that a cabin? Oh thank God some sort of human interaction." "This could be a phsycopath." "You took your chances with me so I will take my chances with a cabin in the woods." "I wasn't in the woods when I met you!" "I don't care. My legs are tired and I'm cold." "Ugh. I guess you're right."

We walk to the cabin and knock on the door. It immediately flings open and a middle aged woman is on the other side. Her hair is black and in a messy bun. She's got big brown eyes and pale skin. She's wearing an apron and has flour smeared on it and her face. "Oh my! Come on in it's freezing out here!"

I'm sorry it's been a week and I haven't uploaded. I've been really busy with school and like I said I don't get home until 5. If you have any questions feel free to ask them.