🍂🎃🍋 [8th] AmaKuro//あまくろ 🍋🍂🎃

Start from the beginning

She bent down for a minute, Amatsuki holding his phone‘s flashlight her way, clearly unamused.

"... Tracing our path back to the train station and search for my keys.“

The clearly taller male sighed, stretching out momentarily as he pulled his suitcase behind him, stopping every so often to illuminate the path in front of his friend as she was looking for her lost keys.

He looked around, sighing, the air coming out in small, white puffs.

"At this time... Seriously, you‘re the only person I know who would lose their keys in a situation like this.“

From the pocket of his coat, he got out his own keys.

"Even I, unlike you, am able to keep a decent eye on them. Honestly Kuro, how can you even live alone?“

Though seemingly tired and irritated, he still laughed.

"I don't know... Honestly, living alone sucks."

"What makes you think that?"

"Everything is too high!! I'm small, I can't do anything by myself! I don't have enough space for cups anymore because I can't use the cupboards!"

"... You can't reach the cupboards?"

"I can't reach the cupboards."

"... Pfft."

"Quit laughing!"

"S-Sorry, it's just- Haha!"

Not even trying to hold back, Amatsuki quickly forgot about the keys and laughed at his helpless best friend.

"Okay, okay, I got it! Why don't you help me then huh? With your _amazing_ height you could surely do anything."

"I probably could, yes."

"Pfft, then why don't we just become roommates? Haha."

"Not a bad idea."

"Say what?"

"I wouldn't mind actually. It does get pretty boring sometimes when you live alone."

"So, you wanna do it?“

She was still bent down on the floor, looking up at him.

"Living together, I mean. Would you want to? Or were you just joking?“

He looked down at her, not even hesitating.

"I‘m down for it.“

Then, he put back his keys.

"Or up, considering I‘m way taller.“

"I think I'll take it back, I'd rather drink my tea from the floor than to live together with you."

Flashback end

They still ended up living together and Amatsuki helped her in any possible way.

As he remembered this day he unintentionally began to smile, happy about how things turned out.

"Ouch!!"

A loud yelp could be heard throughout the apartment, interrupting the male's thoughts.

"Kuro-chan!? Are you okay!?"

He immediately rushed over and threw open the bathroom door, quickly shouting a 'I'm coming in!' before entering.

"Oh my god, Kuro, what happened?"

He quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped her laying form gently in it.

"I-I was trying to take a shower but I slipped...", she winced in pain.