Emperor vs King

Dragons were attacking the city, that was the least problem, I was facing my father, I could not kill him or fight.

Dragon Raiden: "Come here, little man, be my lunch"

I was hiding in the ruins of a house, hyperventilating and thinking of an excuse to escape, suddenly Raiden appeared next to me.

Raiden: "What are you doing ?, there are still dragons, go get them"

(Y / N): "I can't"

Raiden: "Why?"

(Y / N): "It's you, I've found a young version of you"

Raiden: "Ah, yes, I remember attacking a big city in my youth" he sat next to me "A human defeated me and made me see that humans were not so weak"

(Y / N): "Well, that's not me"

Raiden slapped me in the face

Raiden: "Who are you ?!"

(Y / N): "(Y / N)"

Raiden: "Wrong, who are you?"

(Y / N): "I've already told you, I'm (Y / N), you gived me that name, you should already know my name"

Raiden: "You are more than that, tell me, who you are?"

(Y / N): "I am the dragon emperor"

Raiden: "Correct answer, who are you !?"

(Y / N): "The Dragon Emperor"

Raiden: "Say it louder, Scream it!"

(Y / N): "I AM THE EMPEROR DRAGON!"

Raiden: "And what are you going to do !?"

(Y / N): "I'M GOING TO DEFEAT YOU!"

Raiden: "Well said, now go there and beat up that giant lizard"

Wings came out of my back and I started flying towards my opponent 

D Raiden: "Ah, you are a Dragon Slayer, I noticed a special smell in you

(Y / N): "I'm going to beat you overgrown lizard" 

D Raiden: "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID HUMAN !?

The energetic lizard began to flap its wings and in a few seconds it began to chase me through the night sky, I should not have angered him, Raiden was always quite fast flying, in a few seconds he had reached me and in the moment I was at his reach It tried to eat me in one bite, his salivated jaws got closer and closer with every bite he took. 

(Y / N): "* tsk * I'm going to have to go serious" 

A lightning hit me, leaving a flash around us. 

D Raiden: "WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?" 

I was forced to use my plan d, D FOR DRAGON, my body changed scales covered my body, huge and powerful wings adorned my back and claws grew at the end of my limbs. 

D Raiden: "YOU ARE NOT HUMAN

(Y / N): "I am the Dragon Emperor, no dragon should dare to challenge me" 

Except Acnologia, but that's an exception 

D Raiden: "I am Raiden, King of Thunder, do not dare face me, your tricks do not deceive me

We both flew towards each other and collided with our heads and after that we both roared.

 --- Somewhere in Crocus ---

Random mage: "Are those two dragons fighting?" 

Random Mage # 2: "Oh shit you are right"

 Laxus: "Just like when he was little, he has to be on top of everything * tsk *" 

--- Back with (Y / N) --- 

I bit Raiden's neck so I could throw him to the ground, although my idea didn't work, Raiden covered his claws in electricity and jammed them to my side, I suddenly let go of his neck and noticed how hard it was for me to breathe. 

D Raiden:"Can't you breathe? What a shame

He hit me on the head with his tail and I responded by throwing a lightning bolt at him, I hit him in the face with my attack, although it doesn't seem to affect him. At that time I was a few meters lower than him, I had trouble keeping up and decided to return to my human form, I landed on a slightly distant roof and there I waited for him for a few seconds. 

D Raiden: "You are a pathetic human, did you think you could with me?" 

(Y / N): "I've already told you my title, no dragon has defeated me" 

D Raiden: "THEN I WILL HAVE THE HONOR OF FINISHING YOUR PATHETIC LIFE AND FEAST WITH YOUR FLESH"

I kept calm while Raiden plummeted towards me, took a deep breath and spread my arms and put them in position, the electricity crossed and sizzled in my hands, one on top of the other. 

(Y / N): "Please dont leave me paralyzed for two more days" 

scales covered my left arm. 

(Y / N): "DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ART: ARC CANNON"

 A black lightning shot from my palms, Raiden was going straight at me, that made my attack hit him in the face, this made it collapse from the height of the sky, I couldn't see if I had killed him or if He was injured, hit the ground at once and remained lying for a few seconds, his left eye was bleeding heavily. 

(Y / N): "Don't be dead please, don't be dead please, don't be dead please" 

I approached carelessly and could hear his breathing, I sighed and crashed into his head, this caused him to wake up 

D Raiden: "ARGH DAMN HUMAN, WHERE ARE YOU? I'LL KILL YOU

his vision was very depleted and the blow seems to have left him without energy. 

(Y / N): "I am in front of you giant iguana"

 D Raiden: "COME HERE, I'M GOING TO EAT YOU

It seemed that he couldnt get up, I had won the fight, it was useless to fight more. 

(Y / N): "I have won" 

D Raiden: "NO, I CAN STILL GET UP, I AM THE KING OF THUNDER

(Y / N): "No, it's all over now" 

I extended my arm and placed the palm of my hand on his scaly skin, this made me remember when I was little, geez, it's been a long time since 

D Raiden: "Aren't you going to kill me?

(Y / N): "No, you can still change, in a few years you will meet someone who will change your life" 

D Raiden: "hahaha, humans are very strange dont you think that you empty words would make change

After this Raiden began to fade and a few seconds later disappeared completely, when I was alone I started running, I had to go see if Erza was okay, on the way I met someone i didnt known, a slim man of average height with dark tan skin and spiky, upward-styled maroon hair; aside from a tuft covering his forehead and two bangs framing his face. 

(Y / N): "Who are you?" 

Cobra: "Cobra"

 (Y / N): "Ah, you weren't from Oracion Seis?" 

Cobra: "Yes" 

(Y / N): "What are you doing here?" 

Cobra: "I am a second generation slayer dragon" 

(Y / N): "Ah, cool, see you" 

After this I kept running following the scent of Erza