fighting for my family

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y / N): "Argh, the trip could have been better, I had to be unconscious due to lack of oxygen" I looked from right to left "This is a full-fledged dungeon, there are even ogres, wait no, they are just members of Phantom Lord"

P / L member: "At last you wake up and the first thing you do is insult us?"

(Y / N): "You see I'm pretty direct"

P / L member: "I kill him"

P / L member 2: "No, remember, Master Jose told us to question him"

(Y / N): "I can hear you"

P / L member: "It does not matter, once we get what we want, we'll kill you."

(Y / N): "booooo, how scary"

P / L member 2: "Dont you understand that you are locked in with us?"

(Y / N): "oh oh, no, it's the other way round"

P / L member 2: "What?"

(Y / N): "You are caught with me"

After this I burned the ropes that held me back and stretched me a little, making my bones rattle.

(Y / N): "I'm getting old"

The two members who were in the cell began to panic, one of them went to the door trying to escape but had no luck, i threw 1,200 volts, leaving it unconscious on the floor.

(Y / N): "If you do not want your partner and you to die I would start telling about your plans"

The wizard's face was filled with fear and he told me the plans they had.

---- Timeskip ----
We were siting on the floor of the cell, i was with my eyes closed and also my legs, i was prepared if he tries to do something strange

(Y / N): "Then, you wanted to kidnap Lucy to have her as a hostage and that her father would give you a large sum of money in exchange for releasing her"

P / L member: "Basically"

(Y / N): "Hum, I'll believe you"

After this i shoot a lightning to the still unconscious mage, killing him.

P / L: "You said you would not kill us if I told you our plans"

(Y / N): "Wow, I said that seriously, I do not remember"

After this shoot another ray to the other member, shortly after thinking about how to leave without being seen I heard a scream and saw something fall, I peeked through the hole in the wall to see what it was, Natsu had caught Lucy, that should be what I saw fall.

(Y / N): "Hey Bracelet, prepare the whip, let's rappel"

Bracelet: "With pleasure"

After this, I jump out the window of my cell and with a movement of the wrist hook one side of the whip to a cliff of the structure. Get down carefully and once on the ground start to run in the direction in which was Natsu and Lucy

After a couple of minutes of using Accelerate to the guild, everyone was low morale, Cana tried to find Mystogan and Mirajane tried to convince Laxus to come help.

Natsu: "I wonder what (Y / N) will be doing, I'm sure he is beating them up"

Gray: "Yes, he is capable of that alone"

(Y / N): "Or he has done his job and is now having a beer in the basement of the Guild"

Everyone: "(YN) !!"