Galuna island finale

((Y/N) POV)

I was speechless, Natsu had come up with a good plan, we were all safe, but a large part of the village had been destroyed, luckily Bob's tomb was intact.

After making sure everyone was OK the cheif made it know that his sons grave still stood and safe. But someone kicked the grave, causing it to fall,There was when my face change, three new opponents came out of the thick mist generated by the acid.

(Y / N): "I can tolerate you fighting with us, but if you happen to put innocent people in this, you should know that you will not finish well" I said to all three, yet none of them moved "Natsu, Take care that the villagers are safe"

Natsu: "I'm not going to leave you alone" he said with determination in his eyes "You're hurt, and I have not done anything yet"

Lucy/Gray:"dont forget about us" They said in unison

(Y/N):" Gray, you cant fight, rest a bit"

Natsu:"Gray, you'll just drag us down."my younger brother said as he looked back at his opposite.

Gray:"Natsu.." he said as he tried to step forward, only to find himself punched in the stomach "Natsu...Someday...Im...gonna...kill...you..."

Lucy began to worry about what happened

Happy: "That's Natsu's way of showing compassion"

As Happy said that one who was looking closely at (Y/n) could see the small curl at ends of his lips.

Lucy:"So thats the bond of Fairy Tail wizards"

(Y/N):" Yeah, and dont forget that you are one of us now" Lucy had a worried face "Do not worry, I will protect you all"

then, i continued to stare at their potential opponents, i couldn't help but as though something would be coming for me. It wasn't them but something else, but what. Whatever it was i hoped to be prepared for it.

Soon enough the villagers took Gray, while I and the others take care of the intruders

Suddenly the old man from before entered the scene.

Elder: "I see you have arrived, take care of the blonde and the pink haired boy, I'll take care of the Dragon Emperor "

(Y / N): "You're starting to be a nuisance"

Then both of us started walking to each other, stoping at the same time. After this, I turned slightly to look at Natsu

(Y / N): "Natsu, Lucy, dont lose"

Lucy simply nodded and natsu showed his fist with his thumb raised to me. Soon after, a magic circle appeared under my feet. After a great flash we were in some area of ​​the forest of the island

When we appeared on the forest both jump away from each other, a bright light illuminated our combat, the old man doged my frist attacks like nothing and i was showing a small percentage of magic, slightly covering my fists.

Old man:"Whats wrong kid, are you tired?" he said while throwing some magic attacks "you should not have gotten into this fight, now die"

I smiled and looked up at the old man.

(Y/N):"Right where I wanted you "

Suddenly an electric torrent left the ground, the old man was thrown against several trees, once I fell to the ground, I started to approach, while electricity ran along my arm

(Y / N): "What, are you tired?"

Old man:"That was good kid, but *cough* this time im prepared"