back to work

(Y/N)'s POV

Several weeks passed since we returned from Tenrou Island and apparently Lucy had a distant family member who came to give her a strange artifact that her father had left her after dying, although I did not like him, I felt sore to know this, Lucy was very much in her fall , anyway, apparently the artifact was part of the Infinity Clock, several things happened and we discovered that Oracion Seis was trying to be relevant again, we won and nothing happened, I think ... I was not paying much attention to what happened, so, yeah, we went back to the main story.

Another morning and just another day of boring missions, since Fairy Tail stopped being what was once the jobs that come to us are a pain in the ass, "Help an old lady to go shopping", wait, the reward is chocolate, it can be interesting, well, you already get the idea. I was sitting at one of the tables while I waited for something interesting to happen, when someone approached me. 

Mira: "Here you go" 

(Y / N): "Thanks Mira" my voice sounded hoarse and listless "Mira, can I ask you a question?" 

Mira: "Sure (Y/N)" 

(Y / N): "In what guild can I borrow a class S mison?" 

Mira: "Well, Blue Pegasus is always willing to help us" 

(Y / N): "No, I'm not going to go to Blue Pegasus" I said while resting my head on the table "I'm sure I gona have to work in the bar they have in return" 

Mira: "Lamia scale is also a good idea"

(Y / N): "Yeah, then, I'm leaving, I'll be back in a couple of days" 

Erza: "Where do you think you are going?" 

(Y / N): "Hey Erza, I'm visiting Lamia scale, nothing crazy" 

Erza: "Ok then be careful" After this her arms wrapped around my neck and she kissed me on the cheek

 --- Timeskip --- 

Once I arrived Magarett I went directly to the guild, there was Lyon, apparently joined the guild with the others who accompanied him. 

Lyon: "What are you doing here?" 

(Y / N): "Nothing special, I was looking for some guild that could give me an S class mission"

Lyon: "And what does that have to do with us?" 

(Y / N): "Well, Mira told me that since Nirvana we are allies" 

Lyon: "That does not mean that ..." 

Jura: "What's going on here?" 

Lyon: "(Y / N) wants us to lend him an S-class mission" 

Jura: "And what's wrong with that?" 

Lyon: "they are important missions that have been assigned to us" 

Jura: "You have a point there, but I dont think there's a problem in leaving him a mission"

Taking into account what Lyon said, I began to feel bad for borrowing a msion so I left without taking any mission, several hours later I found the boy from Longdale.
Will: "Hello mister (Y / N)" he greeted me with enthusiasm 

(Y / N): "Hey kid, what are you doing here?" 

Will: "I'm back from a mission" 

(Y / N): "* Sigh * how lucky you are" 

Will: "Why ?, I know there are not many missions, but there are enough for everyone" 

(Y / N): "The missions we have are not very interesting"