Wounds that dont heal

3rd person pov

(Y / N) spent several hours locked in the realm of mirrors, facing the hooded figure, despite his attempts to approach and attack the figure simply disappeared and appeared at will, on several occasions the figure threw throwing knives to (Y/ N).

(Y / N): "Come on, fight seriously at once"

???: "No, my mission is to keep trapped the biggest threats to the plan"

(Y / N): "Do you have the slightest idea of ​​what they want to do? Hades is crazy" he said getting up "Zeref will only bring you problems"

???: "As if I care" he said approaching a couple of steps to (Y / N) "I am no king of purgatory, Im here for the money"

(Y / N): "I see, I had my suspicions, this magic, your skill with the knives" (Y / N) ripped off the remains of the shirt "You're Nathan!"

The mysterious figure released a laugh and took off the hood revealing his identity. A young man around 20, with light blue hair, tied in the back with a red ribbon, his eyes were green and lifeless, he wore the aforementioned black coat.

Nathan: "It's strange that you took so long to realize it was me" He said pulling a knife out of his coat "You were the smartest of our group"

--- Flashback ---

At age 10 (Y / N) he was selected to be entrusted to the elite agents of the council, it was a very strong and in some cases dangerous training, there he met several people, among them Nathan, (Y / N) used to stand out in the physical and combat tests, which caused Nathan to develop a hatred towards (Y / N), this because he came from a family of high renown. One night Nathan pulled out (Y / N) from his barrack and challenged him to a fight.

(Y / N) 's pov

Nathan dragged me into the cold night, confused and sleepy I explained something about his family, the only thing I understood was that I wanted to fight.

Nathan: "Now do you understand why I hate you?"

(Y / N): "No, but if you want to solve it with a fight I'm all yours"

We both prepared to fight, we took small steps forward, each time closing more and more space that separated us, being a few inches Nathan released a punch, I dodged and grabbed his arm, and placing my hand on his face I threw to on the ground

The blow against the ground made more noise than expected and woke up our superiors and several recruits, a circle formed around us, Nathan stood up suddenly and pulled a knife from his pocket, when he approached me charging forward appeared the M...

The blow against the ground made more noise than expected and woke up our superiors and several recruits, a circle formed around us, Nathan stood up suddenly and pulled a knife from his pocket, when he approached me charging forward appeared the My squadron commander, deflecting Nathan's arm and hitting his leg made Nathan fall on his knee, getting back up and trying to attack the comandadnte now.

Nathan: "GET OUT OFF MY WAY OLD MAN!"

The commander grabbed Nathan's imminent attack and dislocated his arm, at which point Nathan fell to the ground again and the commander shuffled towards me.

Commander: "I want explanations, you are soldiers, not stray dogs"

---End of the flashback---

3r person pov again

(Y / N): "It seems you're not rusted"

Nathan: "I say the same, that guild of yours looks like crap, but they have you well trained"

(Y / N): "Yeah"

A couple of seconds passed and both placed themselves in the basic defense of their special training

(Y / N): "Like the old days?"

Nathan: "Like the old days"

Nathan started throwing a hook to the stomach of (Y / N), this was protected with both arms, in response he threw a kick to Nathan, he countered with another kick. Both returned to their previous position and prepared to strike a unison. Both hit at the same time, (Y / N) fell backwards to the ground and Nathan in tempted to get up with difficulty. Everything was quiet, the only noise that could be heard were the gasps of both ex-companions, once standing, both approached each other, before collapsing, Nathan was supported in (Y / N).

Nathan: "You... dont know how much I hate you"

(Y / N): "I know"

After this an intense light flooded the room, all the rules imposed by Nathan had disappeared and with them the seal in the magic energy of (Y / N)

(Y / N): "All or nothing"

Suddenly two lightning flashes hit the aircraft at the same time. Laxus and (Y / N) appeared once the electricity faded

(Y / N): "Long time no see sparky"

Laxus: "The same i say cheap copy"

Both appeared out of nowhere between Hades and the Natsu team. The two dragon slayers gave Hades a good headache, even though they were not able to defeat him, Laxus was beaten by Amaterasu and hundreds of chains grabbed and afixed (Y / N). In a desperate attempt both gave Natsu his lightning, causing (Y / N) to lose consciousness