𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚

TW

I gripped the orange bottle tightly. Twisting the cap back and forth, in between my fingers.

I couple tears dropped from my eyes every few seconds, but at this point, I was pretty much numb.

I had been hurt so many times. I didn't feel it anymore. It just felt normal. Like I was supposed to be getting hurt.

I know I shouldn't do this. But it seemed the easy solution to everyone's problems.

If I was out for the picture, Nessa wouldn't have to deal with me. Zach wouldn't have to get hate for dating me. Corbyn wouldn't have to get hate for being my best friend. My brothers wouldn't have to pretend to like me. And I would be with my parents again.

It was 2 years since the accident. And I felt no better than I did that night. I looked down at my hands and realized I had poured a large amount of the pills into my hand. I tossed the empty orange bottle across the floor.

I grabbed the glass of water and took a sip. I counted the pills. There were a lot. 22 to be exact. I got ready to take them. But, knocking interrupted me.

I grabbed the orange bottle and slid the pills back inside. I screwed the lid on and placed it on the counter top. I wiped my tears, while unlocking the door.

"Hey babe! Ready to go?" Zach asked cheerily.
"Yup!" I smiled. He interlocked our fingers and we walked downstairs.

***after dinner***

"Y/n! Come here now!" I heard Zach yell from the bathroom. He had just gone into shower so I was slightly worried.

On my walk upstairs I came to the conclusion that he most likely wanted to shower together, so I started stepping out of my clothes.

I walked into the bathroom to be met with Zach in just a towel, holding the little orange bottle in his hands.
"What the hell is this?" He asked, tears threatened to fall from his chocolate eyes.

"I-I"
(344 words)