𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝

Christina was next to me, holding Corbyn and hers baby girl, Lilly. zach was talking with Jack and Jonah. I heard the clinking of a knife on a glass. My dad stood up.

"Hi everyone! As the father of the bride, i would like to share my favorite memory leading up to this moment. During Y/N's teenage years, she was very into boy bands.

Wether it was one direction, pretty much, or any other one you could think of, she loved them. But after about a year on each, she would move on.

I remember coming home from work one day, and hearing new music blasting in her room. as I walked upstairs I could hear the song Trust Fund Baby playing. She was screaming along to the lyrics." He said.
Everyone laughed.

"I walked in the room to see her hanging up the 8 letters poster on her wall. I remember asking her "so who is it this time" and her response was "this one is different I just know it"

I didn't believe her at first. And I definitely didn't think that 5 years later, I would be making a speech at her and one of those boys wedding!" Zach smirked at me.

"Zachary, you make my Y/N so happy. You treat her well. And, I can just tell, from how you look at each other, you truly are forever. I love you both so much. Congratulations!" He finished. I saw a tear slip from his eye as he sat down.

Jack, Daniel, Jonah, And Corbyn stood up. "I remember coming home from the M&G that day. Zach wouldn't stop talking about this one girl we met." Jack said.

"He said and I quote "she was so beautiful with her bright y/e/c eyes and wavy y/h/c hair. I couldn't stop staring" he really seemed to love her" Daniel continued.

"We all thought he was crazy. We all tried convincing him to stop searching for her. After all she was just a fan from the M&G. But, he never listened. And thank god for that." Corbyn said. 

Jonah started "Because if he hadn't kept searching. If he hadn't found her instagram. If he hadn't DMd her. If he hadn't asked her out. He wouldn't be marrying that girl right now. And they wouldn't be the world cutest couple."

"And you guys are just perfect." Jack said. "For each other" daniel finished as the boys walked onto the stage . I looked over to zach, but he wasn't there.

The boys started singing "Just To See You Smile". As they got to Jacks part, he emerged from behind the boys. As the song came to a finish, zach had walked up to me.

"I love you babygirl and I always will" he said. We kissed. That was the most magical night of my life. I will always love Zachary dean Herron.

For, he isn't just a phase.

Not this time.
(499 words)