𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙

Your POV:
I stared at him, as he told yet another heartbreak story. He kept letting these girls in, and they just kept breaking his heart.

I wish he would just realise that i'm best for him and that he should be with me, not them. I let a tear slip, as he told his story, quickly wiping it away.

"I just don't understand what is so wrong with me? Am I that bad a boyfriend?" Zach asked.
"Zach no! Of course not! It's prob-" he cut me off.

"Well clearly something is wrong with me! Am I not nice enough? Am I not hot enough? Am I not... what's wrong with me?!!" Zach put his head in his hands.

"Zach look at me!" He didn't look up. I put my fingers under his chain, making him look up at me. His eyes wear puffy and red, his cheeks were tear stained. And, new tears were threatening to fall.

"Zachary Dean Herron, this is just too Hard!"
"Wha-"
"you are perfect. You are nice, sweet, cute, hot, smart, cuddly, and sexy- shit!" Did I just call him sexy? Well shit!

"You think I'm sexy?" He said with a seductive smirk.
"Whaaatt noooo! Where'd ya hear that?" I tried to play it off, but it didn't work.

"Wow. I guess sometimes you never realize just what's in front of you until you can't have it..." Zach said leaning in.

"Zach wha-" he cut me off with his lips. They were soft and sweet, just like I imagined. He cupped my face with his hands, as mine went around his neck. He slowly pulled away.

"uhhhhh" I was frozen.
"Y/n, Will you go on date with me?" He asked, smirking at me.
"Of course!" I said hugging him. He hugged back, pulling me onto his lap.

we snuggled close for hours, not saying anything. Until he spoke up.
"So, how long?" He asked.
"What?" I didn't know what that meant.

"How long have you liked me?"
"Umm... 4 years.."
"HOLY SHIT! And you haven't said anything? Wow!" He said astonished.
"Hehe"

**on the date**

Zach and I were walking down the beach, holding hands. Suddenly, he stopped us. He grabbed both my hands and looked deep into my eyes.

"Y/n... will you He my girlfriend?" He looked down at me with hopeful eyes.

"Yes !" I said. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist. And, we kissed. It was the best feeling in the world. I loved this boy for over 4 years. And, now, he loved me too!

Or would he just be another heartbreak?

(443 words)