𝙇𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧

Your POV:
"Hey cutie. Yes, your so cute! Mhm" I said rocking lavender in my arms.

"Ya know, your really good with her." Gabbie said handing me lavenders bottle and sitting down next to me.

"Really? Thanks!" I put lavenders bottle in her mouth.
"You And zach would make amazing parents." Gabbie said giggling.
"One day..."

Zach's POV:
"Lavender really is the cutest thing" I told jack.
"Thanks bro. You and y/n should have one. I've seen how she acts with Lav, you guys would be amazing parents." Jack said patting my back.

"Really dude?"
"For sure"
"I'm gonna talk to her about it tonight!" I said, gleaming with joy.

***later that night***

Your POV:
"Hey baby...?" Zach said walking into our room.
"Yeah?"
"Can we have a baby?" He asked plopping down on the bed. He looked up at me with big pleading puppy eyes.

"Now, where is this coming from?" I asked giggling.
"Well, I saw you with Lav today and you were so good with her. And, she is just so darn cute. I want one!" He said.
"Ok baby!"

"Wait really!?" He said peeking up with joy.
"Sure! I love Lav and I've wanted to be a Mom since I was young! Let's have a baby!" I said kissing him.

***5 weeks later***

Zach's POV:
"Y/n, is it ready yet?" I asked through the door.
"1 more minute!" She called back.
"Can I please come in and wait with you?" I begged, for the 100th time. I heard the lock click and the door creeped open.

I stepped in and hugged y/n. She slowly pulled away and cupped my face. I leaned in to kiss her, but she pushed me away.
"Wha-"

"Zach, I'm begging of you, if this is negative, please don't be upset. Don't get your hopes too high, please."

"Y/n-"
"Promise me zach! Promise me you won't be upset if it's negative!" She started to cry.
"I promise you, y/n, that I will love you no matter what and I won't be upset." I said putting my pinky out.

She wrapper hers around mine. We leaned in for a kiss, but we were interrupted by the timer going off.

"What does it say...?" I asked, leaning my head on her shoulder and wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"I'm... pregnant!!!" She said turning around and jumping on me.
"OMG! Baby we did it! We're gonna be parents!!" I said. Tears escaped my eyes, but tears of joy.

I loved her and I would love any and every baby we have.

Hi guys! Hope you liked this!

(442 words)