𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚

Zach has been my boyfriend for 2 years now. And, he's been on tour for 5 months. That's 5 months without holding his hand, laying on his chest, and kissing him.

It's been the worst 5 months ever. I miss him like crazy. Y/BFF/N dragged me to some stupid frat party. She knew I hated these type of things.

Especially when Zach wasn't with me. But I caved and ended up standing in a crowded, loud room. I hated it. I was about to go find Y/BFF/N and tell her I was heading home, when someone put there hands on my waist.

I knew those hands. They felt familiar. I knew the touch, the shiver that went down my spine as the touched my bare skin. It was the same feeling I got when Zach touched me.

"Hey baby" Zach whispered in my ear. I quickly spun around to see the love of my life, standing in front of me. I jumped into his arms. His hand went under my thighs to support me.

Even after 2 years, his touch sent a tingling feeling through my body.

I kissed him. It was slow and passionate. His tongue licked my lip, asking for access. I immediately let him in. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. I let him win.

"Let's take this back home babygirl." Zach said smiling into my lips. I nodded my head. Not wanting to stop the kiss. Zach put me down and we walked, hand in hand, over to Y/BFF/N.

"Hey! We're gonna head home!" I said over the loud music. "Ok. Hey Zach! Glad you could make it!" She said giving Zach a quick hug. We headed home.

(290 words)