𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨

The crowd of limelight's entered the sold out stadium to hear their idols.

This was the last performance of the boy band, Why Don't We.

All the fans were upset, but they wouldn't let the boys know.

The put on their fake smiles, and screamed their hearts out.

They sang along, danced along, and had an amazing time.

As the end was nearing, Jonah spoke up.

"In honor of all of you"

"We are going to sing a special song" Corbyn continued.

"That hopefully, most of you still know." Daniel said.

"This Song started us. It's what gave us the strength and courage to keep singing. Jack said, making his way to Zach.

"This song created our wonderful fandom. So, we hope it will ease the pain when we tell you..." zach said, wiping his tears.

"That 'Taking You', will be our last song, ever." Jonah said.

Many fans cried at this time. Knowing their idols were going away.

"I need you in my life like limelight. Wherever I go, I'm taking you." Corbyn started 'Taking You'

As the song came to an end, the tears were pouring from every soul in the stadium.

The boys glanced at each other, before rushing into a group hug.

They pulled away, and faced the limelight's.

They grabbed hands, and took a bow.

Their final bow.

"We can't thank you guys enough, for supporting us through the years of endless fun." Zach said as tears streamed down his face.

"You guys held us high, even when we were feeling low. No matter what happened and what others said, we knew we would always have our fandom." Daniel said wiping tears.

"We had our drama, just like the other fandoms. But, no matter what, we stuck together. We learned to put aside our differences and spread love and positivity." Jack said hugging Zach, while he cried into jacks shoulder.

"We know you are sad to see this end, and so are we, but we had a good run. This has been our dream come true. All thanks to you. We got to pursue our dreams with our 4 best friends, you guys. It wasn't always easy, but you, the limelight's, made it all worth it. We know people probably made fun of you for liking a boyband. And we are sorry for that. But, we all stuck together and made it through." Always remember to be yourselves and you can do amazing things" Corbyn smiled, even though tears poured from his eyes.

"We hope you enjoyed listening to our music as much as we enjoyed making it. You guys are truly something different. Thank you, limelight's, for taking us on the journey. You made our dreams come true. Thank you. We love you guys!" Jonah said as the boys gathered for one more group hug.

They walked off stage, hand in hand, leaving fans screaming and crying for them to come back.

If only it ended that way...

But the truth hurts.

And this one hurts more than others.

I hope you guys like it! It's gonna be really sad, so get ready.

(521 words)