cupcakes

My mom and step dad were out of town, so Zach came home with me. "So, you want some food?" He asked walking in the kitchen.

"Sure! Can we make cupcakes?!" I said with puppy eyes. "Well that's not fair! I can't resist your beautiful puppy eyes!" "Sorry" I said dumbly.

I sat on the counter, while zach poured 3 cups of flour into the bowl. I looked away for one second, and "ZACHARY DEAN!!!"

He threw flour all over me! "Well I guess you have to take the flour covered shirt off now!" He said grinning from ear to ear!

"actually flour shirts are the new thing!" I said crossing my arms. He shook his head no, and lifted my shirt off. He looked me up and down, In my bra.

I was very self conscious, and he knew this. I tried to cover my stomach. But, he quickly took my small hands in his big ones.

"Your beautiful." He whispered in my ear. He kissed my cheek. Making his way to my lips. He picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

***the next morning***

I woke up the next morning, with no one next to me. I wondered where Zach had gone? Than I smelled the pancakes. I got out of bed.

I walked to the bathroom, to brush my hair and teeth. I walked downstairs. "Hey babe." I said sitting at the island.

"Come here." He said putting more flour into the bowl.
"Not until that flour is away. I still remember yesterday!" I said giggling. He laughed back, almost spilling the flour.

"Not again Zach!" I said laughing.

(277 words)