Fallacious 10

Normani POV

"Hey Mani, could you possibly drop me off across town?" Brittany asked, finally an appearance.

I was stressed, tensed, and irritated. I had grown tired of dealing with everyone's bullshit.

"Yeah, sure! Just send me the address." I said. This was the perfect time to get out of the house and clear my mind.

I paused for a second, taking in Brittany's appearance. "Where exactly are you going?" I asked, eyeing her up and down.

Brittney wore a tight-fitting, and very revealing, red dress that stopped just below her knees and white filas. (I'm sorry but this really what yall be wearing.)
I don't know whose closet she pulled that outfit out of because that was not in her suitcase.

"To a party.."

"Whose party Brittney?" I asked while eyeing her suspiciously.

"My ex's party." She answered. She looked away from me and towards my mirror, she reapplied her clear glossier lipgloss. "My girlfriends will be there and it's been a long time since I've seen them. That's the only reason I'm going Mani.

"Well I'm gonna stay with you. I don't know these people and if something were to happen to yo-"

"What your mom and dad would kill you?" She asked, cutting me off. She rolled her eyes, tugged her dress down, and tossed her loose curly hair over her shoulder.

"Yes but I was gonna say that I'd be incredibly heartbroken. You're my sister and even though we've known each other for a short period of time you still mean the world to me." I said.

"...Thank you."

....

"This is where your ex lives?"

Brittany and I were currently parked in front of this Huge mansion that was practically the size of one of Beyoncé's houses.

"Yea his parents are huge investors in real-estate or something like that." She said as she led me into the house, that was packed with teens, we both managed to fight our way through the tight crowd until Brittany finally saw someone she recognized

"Brit!"

"Jordyn!"

Brittany ran into the arms of this caramel-skinned girl, who wore an outfit similar to hers. Her hair was slicked into a high ponytail, sunglasses were propped on the top of her head, and an intense amounts of glitter-coated her skin.
Who is this?" Jordyn asked, with a hint of curiosity in her tone. I stepped towards them to get a better look at the beautiful woman in front of me. "This is my Sister, Normani. Normani this is Jor-"

"Jordyn" the girl said cutting Brittany off to introduce herself. Jordyn stuck her hand out and I gladly took it. "Jordyn woods."

"It's nice to meet you, Jordyn.."

"It's a pleasure to meet you as-well, Normani."

Our hands lingered on one another's, both sets of brown eyes staring into each other. I wanted to get into trouble tonight, I needed to get everything that's happened this week off my mind.

Alright, that's enough! Hands off my sister." Brittany teased getting in between us, cutting through the built-up sexual tension.