fallacious (5)

Ryans pov

Jesus Ryan, what the hell are you doing?
She's your student and you're her teacher. This is so wrong but feels so right. I know I could be arrested or even lose any career that I could possibly have that doesn't involve cooking green peas in a prison kitchen.

"Hey! You ready?" Normani asks walking over to me.

"Y-Yea!" I stuttered, noticing the red Volleyball uniform the girl wore.

I couldn't help but stare at her toned torso and how the red spandex shorts hugged her thighs.

The things id do to her.

"Are you enjoying the school so far?" She asked and began to walk beside me.

"Yeah...so far so good. Just a little stressed though but I'm sure you knew that." I answered.

She nodded and nervously nibbled on her bottom lip. "I'm sorry about all of this. I swear none of this was ever supposed to happen."

"Normani it's fine I'm not upset with you or anything." Normani led me to the side exit of the school and I held the door open for the short girl.

"I'm just disappointed I was really into you that night. You were all cute, shy and you looked so good. I even enjoyed texting you all night, every night since then." I continued.

We walked over to my car which was a black 2018 Jeep Cherokee.

"It's not like I planned on you being my teacher. And I'm not even a minor. Plus I graduate in a few months!" She said, trying to convince herself more than I.

We both got into the car and I waited for her to put her seat belt on and she did so but not without rolling her eyes.

"Better safe than sorry." I chuckled and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"Just keep straight. I'll tell you when to turn." She answered.

Normani let out a loud sigh and rested her head against the window.
"I'm sorry." She murmured.

"Normani stop it. I'm not mad at you anymore."

"I know but that doesn't mean I still don't feel bad. All I wanted to do was get some action. Instead, it turned Into meeting you and I caught feels." She dryly chuckled and picked at the skin on her fingers.

"If it makes you feel any better. I caught feels too." I took her hand into mines and smiled reassuringly. "And I really do like you Normani. More than I should even be allowing myself to."

She pointed towards the left lane with her free hand and I crossed over.

"Then why can't we give us a go?" Normani asked, emphasizing the "us".

"Because first, you lied to me about your age? Secondly, we both could get into serious trouble. You have a loving family Normani. A future and so do I this could ruin my career." I explained. I'm not getting why this is so hard for her to get. I'm trying my best to keep both of us safe and well.

"And I would be potentially ruining your life?" Normani quizzed.

"I hate to say this but yes you would. We both would."

Normani scoffed and grabbed her bag from the back seat. "Pull over. I'm walking home." She demanded.

"What? Why? It's pouring down raining and it's dark outside. You're not walking home." I said and kept down the single road.

"Whatever." She mumbled. Normani folded her arms over her chest and avoided eye contact with me the whole way to her house.

She let me know when to stop and pulled up in front of this huge grey bricked Mansion.