Fallacious (8)

"Hi" Normani shyly greeted as she stood in the doorway, nervously shuffling her feet.

She wore a skin-tight grey tube romper and all-white pumas.
The romper hugged her in all of the right places and the silver jewelry she wore looked amazing against her skin.

Black people were definitely meant to wear silver.

"So can I come in?" She asks, nervously stepping into my circle.

"Uh, yea come in!"

Normani walked inside and my eyes were immediately glued to her backside.

Normani traced her white-coated nails alongside the brown leather couch before taking her seat. "This is a nice place. Everything in here screams you."

"Thanks. I have my mom and Jude to thank for that. They both decorated the place."

Normani eyed me like a hawk while I sat next to her. She looked around and her eyes landed on the picture of Jude and I at Beychella.

"Who's this?" She asked.

"Jude, my best friend slash annoying roommate," I answered and slightly rolled my eyes.

"How long have you known each other?"

"Since either of us could even remember life. We moved here together. So we're kinda inseparable."

"She seems great and she's really pretty." Said, Normani. She placed the photo back on the oak wood coffee table and played with her hands in her lap.

"I hope I don't have to worry about any unwanted competition." I teased.

"I only have one woman on my mind that I want." She said, locking eyes with me. She took her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"You ever been with anyone before me," I asked, scooting closer to her.

"Kinda but I've only ever been with one person before we met."

I nodded and gestured for her to continue and She finally relaxed and put her weight against me.

Normani picked at the skin around her manicured nails and let out a loud sigh."My mom made me go out with him because he was her boss's son. It was for 2 years and the relationship was okay just not real. She was so pissed when we broke up."

"Why'd you guys break up?" I asked.

"We were both gay." She chuckled.

"The number of times I caught him staring at a guys ass at the water fountain and the number of times he caught me flirting with other women. We decided to keep going with it until he came out."

Normani took a moment and looked up at me through her thick lashes. I took a risk and pushed the loose strands of hair behind her ear

"I guess finding something real doesn't always go as planned. It is partial to the reason I went on that blind dating thing with Alexa, then I met you." she continued with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"How'd you get in anyway?" I asked. "They ID checked me before I even got the chance to step out of my car."

"We're somewhat close with a guy that works there. We brought fake IDs just in case though." She admitted with a mischievous smile.

"Mmhmm" I hummed. "So you and Alexa have a knack for criminal activities? Geez normani, I don't know if this is gonna work out I thought you were a good girl." I teased.

"I've been known to be a bad girl." She poked back.

Normani's lips pressed against my cheek as she took my hand into hers.

"I'm still really sorry for not telling you any sooner. It was stupid of me but I'm really thankful and grateful especially since you're giving me a chance and taking such a huge risk."

"Mani I already told you it's cool I'm not upset over it anymore we're good so let's focus on the more important things." I slowly put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer.

"Like what?" She asks while laying her head on my shoulder.

"Us...where we are gonna go from here. I really want this to work so I think we should take it slow for right now." I said in high hopes.

"Definitely, I agree we should take it slow."

Normani lifted her head off my shoulder and this time she gave me a quick peck on the lips and backed away nervously. "I hope that was okay."

"Yea"

I touched her lip to keep her from biting it and lightly cupped her chin. I leaned towards her and planted a gentle kiss on her lips.

"That was perfect" Normani said. Smiling from ear to ear.

She leaned in once again and captured my bottom lip with hers and slowly pulled away with it in-between her teeth. A light moan erupted from my throat as she let go and pressed herself up against me.
Norman's eyes were half-lidded and she clutched onto my shirt. "Can you show me your room?" She asked seductively, her eyes boring into mine.

A/N:
I'm so sorry for the slow updates yall! I've been writing and coming up with more and new ideas for stories and I've written a few new chapters for this one as well that I just need to edit them!! Again to those of you that actually like this story, I'm sorry!