fallacious (3)

We arrived at the pizzeria and surprisingly there are a lot of young looking people here.

"Here." Alexa handed me a fake license.

"Today we are Brooke and Nori. We're both 21 " She casually said.

"Girl, we are on the other side of town. Why do we need fake ID's?"

"Mani, you never know! We could meet a cop, get carded and buy drugs. You never know. " the Latina sprayed a bit of perfume on her wrist and dabbed it on her neck. "Just be careful, Nori." She coated her lips with clear gloss and made her way across the room, leaving me to myself in the corner.

"I've never seen you in this part of town."

A voice that belongs to an unfamiliar dark skin woman said. She stood in front of me and peered down at me with a huge smile on her face.

The beautiful girl wore a classy blue dress, black ankle-strapped heels, light makeup, and nude lipstick that matched her dark toned lips.

"Is this your first time here? You don't look familiar." She asks.

"Maybe you just never noticed me," I respond.

She tilted her head to the side and her high ponytail followed. Her eyes slowly traveled down my body while her plump chocolate lip was in between her teeth.

"I definitely..." Her gaze lingered before she met my eyes again. "Would've noticed you. " she continued.

A slight blush crept up on my cheeks, I averted the girl's eyes and stared at every corner of the room. I won't lie and say the way she was looking at me didn't make me feel some type of way.

I don't do eye contact, especially not with gorgeous strangers.

"I'd love to get to know you so how about you take a seat with me?" She asks with a flirtatious tone.

My spit was caught in my throat so all I could do was a nod.

She lowly giggled and gently took my hand in hers to guide me to a table under a dim light.

I searched around the room and locked eyes with Alexa, who was huddled up with a tall blond, with curly hair and a dimpled smile.

Tori.

The brunette looked up and scissored her fingers together.

I need new friends.

"Are you okay Or just normally shy and quiet at first?"

"Y-Yea! I'm fine. Sorry." I replied, barely below a whisper and looked down at my feet.

"Hey..." her fingers went under my chin and she tilted my head up slightly. She looked at me with this cute, heartwarming, and comforting smile.

"Everything will be okay. We don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with. I'm sure this isn't your type of thing." She said, concerned.

"No! No! This is totally my scene. I'm just nervous. This is just surprising that's all. I swear!" I chuckled nervously.

"Okay okay," She guided me towards the booth and quickly sat on the other side.

"So...my name is Ryan, what's yours?" She questions, getting straight to the point.

Fuck! Whats my fake name again?
You had one job Normani!

"Uhh, Kordei! My name is Kordei." I stammered.

I'm so screwed.

"That's a beautiful name. Kordei, I like that. How old are you and what do you do for a living?"