Fallacious (2)

Sometimes I like to imagine a world that was once full of good and laughter. Then attempt to figure out where it went wrong, why we are the way we are today. We have the blessing of being on such a godly planet yet we treat it like shit.

"Mani." Alexa whispered into my ear. "What?" I mumbled with my face buried in my pillow

"Do you see the time? Why arent you ready?" She fussed and ransacked through my closet.

"Its not like you have anything else better to do!"

"Sadly," I mumbled once again.

It was finally Saturday, Alexa came over so we could get really together.

I was a little excited about this but still somewhat nervous.

"I cant wait to see Tori tonight!" She exclaimed, starting to smile.

"Isn't Tori like your 100th girlfriend this month?" I asked while sitting up.

"No! My parents were so happy and proud of me when I told them that I was going out with you" Alexa beamed with happiness and it honestly made me happy to see her happy.

She lies to her parents and they think we're a couple. They're pretty happy about it since I'm practically a great role model.

Alex is really sweet don't get me wrong but the girl shoplifts every time we go shopping..

"I took it upon myself and ransacked through your closet for your outfit for tonight." She held up a skin-tight black strapless dress and black heels.
You don't even have to wear a bra. No bra, no undies unless you wanna wear a thong." She beamed.

"Alexa, I'm not wearing that. I'm too young for that and my parents would never let me leave out the house dressed like that."

Hell is wrong with her? My parents are too black for that. My ass would be snatched up so fast.

She's lucky they're going out tonight as well.

"Why're you even going? What happened between you And Lani?"

She huffed and got beneath the blankets with me. "She pissed me off last night on some bullshit so I'm not talking to her. Like I get it you're in college Lani but that doesn't mean you come at me on some commitment crap when we had a deal."

"What do you mean by commitment?" I asked, making room on the bed for the short girl.

"Last night we met up at the park since my parents were tripping about me not going to court and lani just laid it on me. She wants me to move in with her and Lauren."   The latina took a breath and tied her hair up. I don't wanna live with those two potheads. Lauren hates me and she's constantly all over Lani. I don't wanna see that shit." She continued.

"What happened after you told her this?" I asked, intrigued. This is the only drama I've heard that didn't involve me.

"We had an argument. She had the NERVE to deny that Lauren is constantly trying to stick her fingers inside of her. So I told her she needed to choose between me or Lauren then I left. I didn't wanna hear her answer."

Those two should get married already. They've been messing around ever since middle school.

Now that Alexa and I are seniors. Lani is in her 1st year of college.

I don't really have an issue with their relationship. As long as Alexa is safe and happy.

"Lexa, you can't ask her to chose between her lifelong best friend and the love of her life." I tried to reason.

"Yes I can and I did! She needs to think long and hard about her decision. I can have another her in a minute so she needs to stop thinking she irreplaceable when she not." She rolled her eyes and looked over at me.
"Don't waste your time on this fake love bullshit Mani. Bitches ain't shit."

"Chica, relax don't nobody want me. The only person who has shown interest is that new girl Zendaya. She asked me out yesterday."

"The tall girl? On the basketball team? She tried to get with you and you said no!?" Lexa, questioned, looking at me like I was dumb.

"Yes...you know she's not my type."

"I-I Normani you don't even have a type! You went to junior prom with Shawn! You don't have taste, honey." She sighed.

She pulled her long robe off, revealing a skin-tight yellow dress. "BAM!" She winked, walking over to my bathroom to stand in the mirror, and brush her hair out.

"Mani, tonight will be amazing. Also, you need some pussy in your life."

I rolled my eyes at the brunette and slid into the black dress and heels.

Alexa, helped me apply light makeup and black lipstick for the finishing touch.
I fixed my bangs and let my curls down.

"Als, why the hell is the fabric so thin?"

Normani, you gotta look sexy! You gettin some tonight and this dress will make sure of."

I don't even know if I want to do anything. I'm still a virgin!

...

After Alexa and I finished we snuck pass my Sister who was supposed to be watching me while my parents were out tonight.

We would've made it but someone's phone slipped out of her clutch and hit the floor before I could catch it.

My older sister, Arielle, whipped around and her eyes nearly popped out her head.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" She questions, glaring at me then at Alexa. "Did she put you up to this?" She continues, pointing at Alexa.

"Mind the business that pays you Arielle. I'm 18, I can wear what I want. " I said and inched closer to the door .

Arielle trailed behind us and kept nagging as usual.

"Run!" Alexa yelled, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the door.

Lexa and I managed to make it to her car. Which was a bright yellow buggy?

"Normani, get out of the car or I'm gonna call mom and dad!" Arielle demanded.

"Call them then...BITCH!" Alexa yelled and pulled off.

"Girl! Are you crazy?! I'm so screwed. My mom is gonna kill me so fast!"

"Mani, relax you can just chill at my place until she cools down. We're gonna have fun tonight so relax please." She assured.

"Fine... I'm screwed anyway."

"Hopefully you'll get screwed tonight."