Fallacious (6)

N-N-Normani

"Normani Kordei Hamilton get down here now!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I'm already in a shitty mood she's only gonna make it worse.

"Yes, Mom?" I went down into the living room and there was this light skin girl with long loose curls. She looked kinda upset.

My dad was sitting on the smaller couch and I plopped down next to him and surprisingly he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Arielle decided to sit her and her big ass head right in between us.

Can't enjoy one second with my own dad. Why the hell is she even here? She go to college that's halfway across the country yet still finds a way to terrorize me.

"Normani, Pay attention!" My mom scolded.

"This is Brittany. " My mom said, referring to the girl sitting across from us.

"Your father's daughter

"Your father's daughter." She continued.

"What?" Arielle asked, glaring.

My dad stood up and took his place in the middle of the room. "Look, girls, I know that this must be confusing for you both but I only just found out about Brittany." He explained. He searched my face for some type of content and I gave him a small smile which seemed to help him.

"Shut up!" Arielle yelled making her way across the room. She grabbed one of moms expensive vases that she got from her trip to Ghana.

The sound of fragile vase shattering against the wall made us all jump back. It was an inch away from hitting our dad.

This bitch is crazy...

"You've been tearing this family apart for years now!" Arielle spat and then threw another vase. This time my dad had to duck.

"Baby relax!" He said, quickly manoeuvring around the room, dodging whatever Arielle managed to get her hands on.

"Don't you dare tell me to relax! You cheated! And then had her!" Arielle snapped, pointing directly at Brittany.

"Mani. Take Brittany upstairs to your room." My mom demanded.

"But I wanna watc-" I jumped back at the glass frame that crashed at my feet. "Arielle what the fuck!" I yelled, glaring at the psychopath.

"Both of you upstairs now!" My mom pushed Brittany and I up the stairs and went back down to argue with my father and crazy sister.

I lead my new sister? To my room and we both stood there in awkward silence.

"My name is Normani by the way. " I spoke up. Brittany looked at me with a small smile on her face.

"I know this isn't what you and your sister wanted. You don't have to act nice to me." She breathed out and looked around my room.