Captured... Rescued?

Start from the beginning

The guard went down like a fly, and the scarred boy helped Izuku to push the heavy guard out of the ring.

Loud cheering was heard, and both Izuku and the scarred boy jumped back, just in time to avoid getting smacked down by the purple haired kid.

The three boys took a moment to stare at each other. Izuku briefly wondered if under different circumstances, they might've been classmates, or maybe even friends. Now, they had to basically kill each other. None of the boys were dumb. They knew there was a punishment for whoever lost.

They just didn't know the exact things that would happen. Like Izuku, it was his little sisters life.

That thought was enough to make Izuku break the moment, and he jumped at the scarred boy first. He swung, and since the scarred boy wasn't expecting it, it hit, knocking him to the ground, where the purple haired went to kick him.

Instead, Izuku them jumped onto the purple haired boy, punching him, over and over again, legs wrapped around his shoulders. He stopped only to swing the boy, so he flipped, and landed with a big 'crunch'. Izuku was sure he injured the purple haired boys foot, but the tape muffled any screams or curses, and only a muffled groan of pain could be heard.

The scarred boy took the moment to swing himself at Izuku as well, but Izuku retaliated, and both dodged rather than take the hit. They were all three panting hard, and the purple haired boy was struggling to stand up.

The entire stadium was cheering, and laughing, when a loud voice came over it all, startling everyone. "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! YOUR ALL UNDER ARREST!"

Instant chaos. Everyone suddenly started rushing everywhere, and the exits were being blocked off by the police.

Izuku and the scarred boy looked at each other, before both rushing to the sides of the cages, and trying to undo the locks. The purple haired boy pushed himself up, and quickly joined.

It was no use. The cages had been meant to hold up to ten full-sized men, all fighting, and throwing each other everywhere. It was high quality. There was no way three boys could open it from the inside, and everyone else was too busy trying to escape to bother open the cage for them.

With a sigh of defeat, the purple haired boy was the first to stop trying. He instead started focusing on trying to take off the duck tape wrapped around his head.

Everyone else was so busy being arrested or trying not to be, so no one noticed the three boys, or even spared them a passing glance, and soon enough, the scarred boy also gave up, instead sitting on the floor, and watching the running gang members and police.

Izuku was the only one messing with the locks, but after another solid twenty minutes had passed, even he concluded their was just no way to open it from the inside.

Izuku looked at the two boys. The purple haired boy couldn't reach where the duck tape started, and was therefore struggling badly to get it off. The scarred boy was simply watching the following events unfold, with a blank look on his face.

Izuku made a split second decision. He walked over to the purple haired boy, and yanked hard on the duck tape in the back, causing the boy to give a muffled yip of pain, but it worked, and the duck tape ripped into two, allowing the purple haired boy to quickly remove the rest of it himself.

The scarred boy and Izuku both watched the purple haired kid as he removed the last of the duck tape. The piece on his lips.

The imprints from the duck tape where it was stuck onto his face looked pale and clean compared to the rest of his body, showing how tightly it had been on. When he removed the last piece, both Izuku and the scarred boy looked away.

His mouth was bloody, lip busted even worse than Izuku's. But worst of all were the thin scars weaving back and forth between his lips, showing where someone had stitched his mouth together.

Izuku decided that must have been one of the cruelest things imaginable. He's sure if Hisashi had thought of that, Izuku would be the one with the stitched mouth here.

"Thank you," the purple haired boy said, even though his voice was raspy, and obviously hadn't been used in a while.

Izuku gulped, and picked up his hands, quickly signing back to the boy. Your welcome. It could've happened to anyone.

Both boys looked surprised. Then embarrassed.

"Sorry, I don't know sing language," the purple haired boy muttered.

Izuku thought they were being really polite considering they were just trying to kill each other about an hour beforehand.

"Todoroki Shoto," the scarred boy spoke, without losing his posture. "I know sign. The kid said 'your welcome. It could've happened to anybody".

The purple haired boy nodded. "Hitoshi Shinsou".

The two boys looked at Izuku expectantly, who blinked at them. Seriously? Izuku was surprised they were even bothering with such small talk. He had thought that the thank you would've been the end of it. Izuku Midoriya, he signed to Todoroki anyways. Please don't call me that. Call me Deku if you must.

Izuku turned away while Todoroki repeated everything to him. Things were starting to clear up, so Izuku was sure a member would notice them soon, and they would be able to escape with the rest. Only problem,- Izuku didn't see any more free members.

The place had been cleared out, except for all the police, who were handcuffing people, and repeating their stupid justice lines, which made Izuku want to scream. Then said handcuffed people were getting thrown into cars, driven away, then more cars would appear. There didn't seem to be an end.

"I don't think we're getting out of here," Shinsou said, voicing the boys thoughts.

"At least not free," Todoroki added.

Izuku shrugged. I wasn't free before either, he signed, almost automatically.

Todoroki repeated it out loud again, and Shinsou nodded, feeling at his neck where his collar had previously been.

Things once again fell silent for the three boys. Then, a yell of surprise from nearby, startling them all.

"Someone tell me what the hell three boys are doing here?"