Chapter 41: The Search Parties

"How are we going to find Violet?" Rio said.

"I don't know." Yuma said.

"I think we should organize some search parties near where she disappeared." Said Tori. She took out a necklace. "We only have her necklace that she left behind."

"Alright. We're all going to split up to look in different areas." Yuma pointed to Anna, Flip, Cat, and Dumon. "Anna, Cat, Flip, and Dumon. All of you go search inside the school."

"Mizar, Girag,  Caswell, and Alito..you'll search outside the school campus."

"Rio, Shark, and Tori..you'll come with me to search around the park that's close by the school."

~~~~~
"We've been looking in all these hallways for hours. It's like we're going in circles." Flip said. "It's making me feel dizzy." His eyes turned into spinning circles and he was about to fall.

However, Anna caught him. "Oh my. I think it's time we all take a break."

Cat and Dumon looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"How is it looking guys? Any sign of her?" Anna was talking on her duel gazer as she was holding Flip with one of her hands.

~~~~~
"Nope. She's not outside." Mizar said on the other line, standing at the back of the school with Caswell, Girag, and Alito.

"Well what now?" Alito said, crossing his arms as Mizar turned off his duel gazer. "I  guess all we could do is hope for the best. Hoping that Yuma and his search party find Violet."

~~~~~
"Tori, Mizar and I haven't found Violet. She's definitely not at school." Anna face timed Tori on the duel gazer. "Oh dear."

"How is it going over there at the park?" Tori looked behind her in the background seeing Rio, Yuma, and Shark.

"We're still looking. We haven't found anything yet. But if we do, I'll call you, Anna, so you can tell the others." Tori looked back at Anna. "Alright, thanks." She ended the call.

"Who was calling?" Rio approached Tori. "It was Anna."

Yuma and Shark were both walking in the background and they both bumped their heads together. "Ow!" They stopped walking and rubbed their heads.

"Hey! You watch where you're going!" Shark shouted at Yuma.

"But you bumped into me first!" Yuma said.

"Enough!" Rio chimed in, making them stop argue. "Stop it! Tori has something important to say!"

Shark and Yuma didn't like it when Rio was mad, so they stopped what they were doing. They listened to Tori. "Anna, she told me that her and Mizar. That they don't see Violet at school, so she's not there. I told her, I would call her back if we found anything. That's all I have to say."

~~~~~
I'm not really sure if I'm going to finish this entire story anymore. I don't feel much of a flow when I'm writing it out for this fanfic and my mind is blank on writers block and that I don't remember much of  the ZEXAL anime...since the last time I watched it was in 2017.

Which brings me back to saying, wow..I wanted to finish this story way...earlier. But becuz of me having a lot of personal problems and highschool back then, and WELL hey this is life...that's why I was slow at updating this story.

I began writing this story in 2017, and right now it's 2019. It's been 2 years and I'm still not done with writing this story xD so..I may or may not finish completing this story...but I definitely know that I'm NOT deleting this story! Maybe I'll just leave as it is?

Also thanks readers for voting and commenting on my story, it's like #3 in the "Yuma Tsukumo" tagline on wattpad. :)