Chapter 39: Vector

"It's been like the sixth day already, Yuma," Tori said. "And Violet is still gone."

"Yeah, I know," Yuma was still upset that Violet and Ray were both missing.

"I know it's been this long." Mizar said. "But I hope that she's okay."

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

"No! I won't be taken over by this!" Violet snapped out of the control from the Barian Cross. She shook her head and blinked, the lively color in her eyes was brought back.

"Violet!?" Ray didn't look evil anymore, he looked like he was normal again. He ran to her across the room. "Are you okay?" He said. "I'm sorry..I don't know what's happening?"

Violet backed up against a wall, showing her fear that she had for him. "No, Ray... Get away from me." She said. She picked up the Barian Cross card and showed it to him. "You did this to me! You made me get taken over by the sign of the Barian Cross."

Ray looked around, in a confused state. "What? But I would never..." he looked around. "Where are we?"

"I don't know where we are at." Violet said. "You kidnapped me and took me here. I've been here for six days with you."

"What!? I did this?" Ray said, being shocked.

"Yes, you did." Violet took some steps near him. "I've had enough of this." She gazed into his indigo eyes. "I can't believe I'm actually saying this...But I don't think I can be with you anymore."

Ray's eyes decreased in size.

Tears ran down her eyes. "I don't like seeing you like this...everytime you turn into Vector."

Ray's heart dropped. "This is too painful for me." said Violet. "And you're hurting me." She cried more. "I'm sorry, Ray. I'm leaving you."

"Vi!" Ray grabbed her arm. "Please, listen to me." Violet turned to look at him. "I'm so sorry for hurting you. I really am."

"Ray..."

"I don't know what has been happening with me?" Ray said. "But I promise you," he let go of her arm. "I--AHHHHHHHH!!!" He screamed as he put his hands to his head.

"Ray?" Violet got worried. "What's wrong?" She was very concerned.

"AHHHHHHH!" Ray had his heart to his chest. "My chest...it hurts." He started coughing out blood and he screamed in agony as an evil creature was coming out of a hole from his chest. "NOO!!!" He saw it was his Barian form Vector who was coming out of him.

"HAHAHA!" Vector laughed. "Did you miss me, Ray?" He popped out of Ray's chest.

Out of fear, Violet tripped and fell on her bottom. She was so afraid that she couldn't move an inch, it's like she was glued to the floor. "I see you have Violet here." Vector stared at her.

Ray coughed out blood and put his hand out, "Please, no!" He was talking to Vector. "Leave her out of this."

"As if, I'll listen to you." Vector glared.

Violet was terrified that she couldn't say a word.

"Violet! Get away!" Ray shouted, he was too weak to move.

Violet's eyes had small orbs and showed a reflection of Vector walking towards her.

"Violet." Ray said. He was beginning to feel dizzy since he lost a large amount of blood. The last thing he saw was a blurred view of Vector walking closer to Violet. "Vi--"

He was getting sleepy. He said the rest of her name. "olet." He closed his eyes as he got exhausted. He passed out on the floor.

"R-Ray!?" Violet shouted.

"You're mine now, girly." Vector said. "So, you're going to have to get used to me."