Chapter 2: Rio's Crush? (Part 2/2)

Rio Kastle ran to a park and sat down on a bench, she was crying. Tori saw her and took a seat next to her. "Rio. What's wrong? Why are you crying? What happened?"

Rio sobbed. "I told my brother that I want to get married when I'm older and that I already have my eyes set on someone. He got mad at me and said that he won't let me get married."

"I'm sorry. But that doesn't seem fair. You have your own rights to like whoever you want and to do whatever you want for your own future. And Shark can't take that from you."

~~~~~

"Guys! You won't believe what I heard!" Caswell ran into a classroom.

"What is it?" Yuma randomly asked.

"I heard Rio talking.. She says that she likes Ray."

"WHAT!?" Shark said, getting mad.

"N-no!" Bronk said, getting jealous.

"There's no way I'm letting my sister date or marry him! And after all those times.. He's quadrupled and tripled crossed us when we were Barians!" yelled Shark.

"Hey guys!" Ray entered, and smiled. Shark pinned him against a wall. "I'm not letting you date or marry Rio, whether she likes you. Because you're just going to end up breaking her heart and crossing her!"

Ray raised a eyebrow in confusion. "What? She likes me? And..I don't know what you're talking about? That was..the..old me. I have no interest, in that, anymore."

"Guys, we should..probably..talk with Rio. And, see..what she..actually says," said Anna Kaboom.

"That's..a good idea." said Flip Turner.

~~~~~

Shark kicked open the door in anger and saw Rio and Tori sitting down at a short distance, eating their lunch. "What took you, so..long, Reginald!? Your lunch, can..get..cold!"

Rio's brother gritted his teeth, and glared at her. "Look, Rio, we need..to talk."

"Is it..about..yesterday!? How..you said, that I can't get married, in the future!?"

"Yes...And..I just wanted to say..that..I'm not..letting.. you, date or marry.. RAY! 'Cause, you like..him!" said Shark.

"RAY!?" Rio said in shock. "Have you..lost..your mind!?"

"What do you, mean? I thought, you liked--"

"No, I don't. Sorry, Ray, I don't.. like you. Please, don't be offended," Rio looked at the orange-haired boy. "It's ok, Marin. Honestly, I don't have an interest, in you, either."

Rio stood up and walked up to her brother. "What gave you, the wrong idea, that I..liked..him!? Are you literally trying to embarass me!?" she blushed in humiliation.

"Uh.." Shark awkwardly said, sweatdropping.

"And, you still..can't tell me..Who, I can date or not date. Not to mention, who.. I'm going to marry, in the future!"

Caswell scratched his head, and blushed in embarrassment. "Uh, sorry, Rio. It's my fault! I overheard..you and Tori, talking." he remembered a flashback. "I..like.. Ray."

"Oh!" Rio giggled. "It was..a misunderstanding!"

Tori got up and went next to her. "She's..right. What she said, about..him...wasn't that..she liked him..But, that she--"

"I..like..Ray, as a friend." Rio said, previously, in a flashback.

"Liked..him, as a friend." Tori finished talking.

"Yah, you see.." Rio blushed. "The one, I really like..is..Bronk."

"WHAT!? ME!?" Bronk said, in shock, blushing.

"Y-Yes, I do. I think..you're cute. You're tough, on the outside, but..deep down.. I know, you're.. really sweet."

"R-Rio!? Honestly, I.. like you. I think, you're the most beautiful girl, I've ever seen. Would you, like.. to..go out, with me?"

"I--Yes! It would be--"

"No, you're..not..dating..Bronk!" Shark said, going in front of Rio, like a human shield. Rio ran away, crying. "I..can't take this, anymore!"

"Rio!" Bronk and Shark called. They both ran after her.

~~~~~

"Alright, we'll settle this, in a duel!" Rio said. "If..I win, you'll..let me, date Bronk!"

"And, if..I win, you can't date him."

Shark: 4000 LP VS Rio: 4000 LP

It turns out that Shark had a change of heart, when he looked at Rio's innocent eyes. "Yay! I did..it, Bronk! Now, I can..be with you!" Rio hugged Bronk and kissed his cheek. The couple were smiling at each other.

"Hey, Shark, I know..you're a tough duelist, but..how could you, lose..to Rio?" Yuma asked.

"Yuma, there are some things, that you have to..understand."

"Like, what?"

"Oh, I get..what Shark..means." Tori chimed in. "Yuma, he lost, 'cause, he cares about..Rio."

"Yah, that's what I.. mean. You see, I lost the duel..on purpose, for Rio's sake. I realized, that I can't hold her..back with her choices. Whatever, makes Rio..happy, makes..me, happy." Shark grinned, seeing Rio smile, being with her new boyfriend.

"Awww..I heard, what you said, Reginald." Rio appeared behind him.

"AH! RIO!" Shark got startled by her sneaky move.

Rio smiled again. "I think, that's..really..sweet, of my..big brother! Thanks, for letting me, be with..Bronk."

Shark blushed in humiliation and looked away from her. "Sure, no problem, sis. Now, go..spend some time, with your boyfriend."

"Okay! Bye!" Rio waved to him, before running to Bronk. And, the two of them were holding hands, walking together, with blushes on their cheeks.

____
Please vote & comment! & I was..originally going to make..Rio & Bronk secretly date each other, then Shark get mad by finding out..& you know, the rest...