「Epilogue 」

Y'all.... did you hear that the manga artist of bnha is going to be releasing some news that's gonna have us by surprise?? What if they're revealing the traitor hsjssjsjsj
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Its been a few years since everything went down. Kirishima and Bakugo has gotten there own house and Kirishima is getting therapy.

Everything is going so well... everyone is happy
Everyone is...happy.

Kirishima has been in and out and getting help. Katsuki is very happy for Kirishima and Kiri is proud of himself in general.

The day when Kirishima jumped left a scar on his lovers heart that is slowly healing. Their would be days when Kirishima would cry on Katsuki shoulder and Bakugo would help him as much as he can. It's been happening less and less as the days go by and they couldn't be more happier.

–––•

Now he's at a funeral with a tear slowly going down his cheek. The head stone that lays right in front of him is telling him that what's happening right now is reality, and he can't wake up.

The person holding the umbrella over his head from the rain puts their arm around their waist and slowly rubs their back.

"I promise you everything will get better, okay? If you need anything, it doesn't matter if it's 3am or 7am I'll answer you and we can talk. I'll even come to your house if want!"

The boy smiled at the other boy. "Thank you..." The boy pulled the flower from behind his back and put it on his head stone. "This can't be real. It can't, it can't, IT CANT BE FUCKING REAL!"

The person with the umbrella rushed to his side and pulled him to his chest. "It's alright. Let it out, babe. We will come back tomorrow, I promise. Early in the morning."

The boy nodded his head and cried more into his chest. The boy slowly stood up with the other boys hand in his and they walked out.
-

As Kirishima walked holding his hand, he still had to process what was going on... are things gonna get better or worse. He Was falling slowly in love again and he didn't know what to think.
-

The grave read. "Here lies Katsuki Bakugo. He was an amazing man, friend, and Husband. May he rest.
-

I didn't mean to do y'all that dirty with the end. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love you all💕