Chapter Twelve

•OK UHHH CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW THIS JUST HIT 3K READS LIKE YES-  •Oh yea smutt warning 🤭🍵•A n y w a y s! Don't forget to vote so I can know if you enjoyed this or not

•Oh yea smutt warning 🤭🍵
•A n y w a y s! Don't forget to vote so I can know if you enjoyed this or not. This book is almost over and there is going to be some... tea. 🐸 (I LOVE YOU ALL,, YOU FUCKING CUTIE🥴)

————————————————————

- No ones POV :') -
Bakugo took Kirishima's hand in his and leaned in for another kissed. Kirishima wrapped his legs around Bakugo's waist without hesitation. Kirishima had a huge smile on his face the whole time. He's never thought that one day he'd be in bed with his crush, no, his boyfriend.

The kiss was heated from the beginning, but for some reason it got even more heated. Kirishima started to get needy and grind against Bakugo's erection letting a moan escape his mouth.  They were touching all over each other making sure they didn't miss a spot. Bakugo pulled away, went straight to his neck and sucked on it harder than he did downstairs. The pleasure that was going threw Kirishima felt amazing. He's never felt so good in his life. The loud moans that could wake up the neighbors were full of pleasure.

Eijiro tugged the blonds shirt. Katsuki pulled away and took his shirt off. Almost immediately Kirishima blushed a dark shade of red plastered on his cheeks.

Bakugo grinned. "What is it, Kirishima? Do you want something?" The blonde asked. He knew exactly what he was doing, and that was making his love, Eijiro, beg.

Kirishima didn't know what to do. He didn't want to beg, its too embarrassing. He bit his lip before letting out a shaky breath. The red head was stumbling over his words, but managed to  get what he needed to say out. "I want you, Katsuki..." he grinned on the blonde again earning a low growl from him.

Bakugo grinned. "Whatever you say." Katsuki immediately put his lips on his lovers, tongue already in Eijiros mouth. Bakugo took the red heads shirt off and threw it somewhere. Kirishima moaned when Bakugo bit into his neck. Kirishima hasn't experience this before either and he's so glad he didn't. The red head was in a different world. Since he already likes pain this made him feel different emotions.

Now he really wanted Katsuki.

"Katsuki. I want you...Now." Bakugo moved back to see a very red boy. Katsuki rushed to take Kiris' pants and underwear off and trailed kisses down his body. Sometimes he'd stop to lick a certain area when Eijiro would whimper. He stopped when he reached the red heads length. He licked every inch, enjoying Eijiros moans. Seconds letter Katsuki took the whole thing in. Kirishima's moans got louder and louder, making Bakugo go faster. When Kirishima was so close to his climax Bakugo stopped.

Kirishima whined. "Why'd you stop?" Eijiro said out of breath. Bakugo pushed Kirishima back until he was on top of him with big grin on his face. Katsuki didn't say anything when he put three fingers in front of him.

"Lick them until their all wet." Bakugo said in a rough voice which made Kirishima harder than he already was.

Kirishima leaned in with his mouth open and started to cover Katsuki's fingers with his saliva. Bakugo liked how warm Eijiros' tongue felt on his fingers. It made hm feel good in all sort of ways.

Katsuki pulled away when he felt that it was enough. The blonde pulled Kiri close to him and spread his legs. "It's going to hurt at first, but I promise it'll get better." Bakugo tried his best to warn him and see if he'll change his mind or not.

Kirishima stiffened at the thought of having to be in pain, but be knew he would have to go through it so he nodded his head.

Katsuki slowly inserted two fingers in him and Kirishima took in a sharp breath. "Keep going." Kirishima told him. Kiri really wanted to get use to it.

When Bakugo went a little deeper Kirishima let out a loud moan. Since Kirishima was really...fond of the idea of pain, as soon it started to hurt he couldn't help but moan out.

"Bakugo!" Kirishima moaned as Bakugo in and out repeatedly. "I want you in me." He begged. It's only been a couple of minutes and Kirishima already want the real thing,

"Are you sure? I haven't even-"

"Please Bakugo!" Kirishima couldn't handle it anymore. He just wanted Bakugo. All of him. Bakugo waisted no time pulling his fingers out of him and lining himself up with Kirishima.

Before he did anything he leaned into Kirishima and kissed him on the head. Since Eijiro was whining so much Bakugo decided to give him what he wanted and thrusted into him.

"Katsuki!" This moan was loud but slow at the same time. The way it came out of the red heads mouth turned Bakugo on even more. The blonde went in and out of his lover earning A moan from the person beneath him. "Katsuki," Kirishima's trying to take in breaths as the blond is still slamming into him. "I'm- I'm getting close."

Bakugo flipped Kiri over so he was now on his back. He leaned in and kissed his lips roughly. Already shoving his tongue in. Eijiro likes when he was rough, it made things more exciting.

The red head wrapped his legs around his boyfriend as Bakugo kept slamming into Kirishima. It didn't take that long for Kirishima to climax all over his chest and Bakugo did the same seconds later.

Bakugo collapsed on Eijiro and let out a sigh. "That was...Amazing."

"I know right." Kirishima had to agree. It was so good he could barley move anything from the waist down. Katsuki moved to the side and pulled out of Kiri.

Smutt over  (my first time writing smutt😖)
————————————————————

"I'm going to go take a shower. You coming with?" Bakugo winked. Bakugo always wanted to get in the shower with a lover, and Kirishima was the right person. Bakugo could just imagine what he could do with him.

And of course Kirishima complied. "Yeah, but nothing more. My ass is already sore." He whined rubbing his ass, trying to soothe the pain. Bakugo took his hand and basically dragged him to the bathroom. When they arrived Bakugo turned the knob to the shower. As the water fell down Katsuki reached his hand down to feel the temperature, making sure its a good enough temperature for both of them. Wants it was good enough he lifted the knob up and the water started coming down.

Katsuki went in first, and then reached his Hand out for Kirishima. "Come on, babe." Kirishima grabbed his hand and stepped over the small border that was barley keeping him away from the blonde.

When Eijiro got in he felt so much better. The warm water falling on his back made everything better. Bakugo placed some shampoo in his hand and started to rub Kirishima's scalp.

Kirishima hummed in pleasure. "Thank you, Katsuki." The red head turned around and gave the blonde a quick kiss on the lips.

Kirishima never felt so relaxed. It's been so long since he had a person to be there for him. Well, he had Mina, but she never understood Kirishima like Bakugo did. For some reason Katsuki got on to the idea that Eijiro was going through something.

Just by looking in Eijiro's eyes .

Next time on fallling slowly.

"BAKUGO, YOU BITCH!"